CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was telling someone yesterday that she got a new copy of her Birth certificate for the driving license that she’s never gonna get and her Dads details were missing. Apparently he had requested for them to be removed, so that was another reason she was depressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was telling someone yesterday that she got a new copy of her Birth certificate for the driving license that she’s never gonna get and her Dads details were missing. Apparently he had requested for them to be removed, so that was another reason she was depressed.
So is he not her biological dad?
IMG_4555.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not even lying I’m crying tears at her having a tantrum and yanking her hood over her scabby head whilst still reading the comments. Lucy Rose 2.0!

• Haha
She well underestimated the power of Fran
Way to go Fran xx

Reactions: 13
Watch out lads she’s onto you!! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Alex has posted today too … Alex you know we are behind you 100% keep smashing life mate 💪🏼
Just came here to say I’d just seen his video

His mannerisms, language, demeanour.. it’s all miles above the lowlife we have all come to hate (that’s you Angela if you couldn’t figure that out).
He is empowered and is going to go places in his life.
It’s a strange feeling to feel genuinely proud of someone you’ve never met but Alex, I’m so proud of you. Never change, keep moving forward and always always speak your truth ❤

• Heart
Why is she crying now? Is it for sympathy because her mask has slipped and people know she's a user and an abuser? Especially of animals.

Reactions: 10
Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah. God she's being so vile and obnoxious, what an immature twit.
"I'll never use my voice on here ever again". SHE'S BEEN ON THE APP ALL bleeping DAY!!!! 😂

• Haha
Someone screen record the best bits I can't believe I'm missing all this but thanks for the lunch time updates 👍

• Haha
She's got a load of cretins in her live defending her atrocious behaviour, basically saying "If you lend someone money, don't always expect it back". What a bunch of bleeping wankstains.

• Wow
  • Angry
She's got a load of cretins in her live defending her atrocious behaviour, basically saying "If you lend someone money, don't always expect it back". What a bunch of bleeping wankstains.
She's just put her hood up crying saying don't send me gifts it's what I get hate for. This woman is an actress these idiots in the boxes I wonder if they were owed 2k would they say same.

• Angry
The performance seems to be working though. She's got over 100 in her live and is getting gifts :cautious: :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah......don't lend money that you can't afford to lose!!! duck right off....now what's that saying? Ah yes "never a lender or a borrower be".
---
Just said she's going to pay Fran back in one pence pieces.....I don't think you are Angela....the LAW says you can't....maybe if you'd arsed yourself doing as the Job Centre require off ALL benefit claimants you wouldn't have been sanctioned 3 months on the trot and you wouldn't have had to borrow money in the first place!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Just so you all know I work nights was at work last night and I’m back there later I’ve had probably 45 minutes sleep because this tit is funny my children don’t tantrum and pull faces like that when they’re on one …. So for anyone I know who might know who I am and sees me tonight I apologise now for any strops I have I will be extremely tired but I’ll put a hoodie on for those Angela moments I’m not gonna have 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s got 5 people in the box on her live all blowing smoke up her arse, this is clearly all for gifts, some people shouldn’t be allowed on social media unsupervised, this only makes her think this behaviour is acceptable,
Well let me tell you how it really is Angela, you are a begging scrounging good for nothing dog abusing oxygen thief and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. 🤡

Reactions: 10
She’s got 5 people in the box on her live all blowing smoke up her arse, this is clearly all for gifts, some people shouldn’t be allowed on social media unsupervised, this only makes her think this behaviour is acceptable,
Well let me tell you how it really is Angela, you are a begging scrounging good for nothing dog abusing oxygen thief and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. 🤡
They’re pissing me off, one said earlier that it wasn’t her fault that she got sanctioned, well who’s fault is it then? I’m sure they don’t sanction for no reason. Why do they think it’s okay for her to spend money on shite like Astro turf, bamboo screens and a fire pit when she owes money that was meant to paid back months ago. 🤬🤬🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.