CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on this morning “devastated “ with the bomb shell news.
Happy chappy is coming off the app for a bit,
I thought he had died the way she carried on 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Coming to say the same thing! Crying and doing her Oscar worthy acting as if he had passed away! Her bestest friend in the world (how many times have we heard that🙄) was leaving the app and she wouldn’t hear from him for 11 months??!!!!

Reactions: 3
Shame she wasn’t devastated when was told she was loosing her children but nodded and kept chomping her her sandwich 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I saw it on yesterday as I scrolled, painting the piss into the floorboards, with the dogs in the room.

Reactions: 2
Have you been blocked?
I got kicked off that Gordy one and she's banned from the other two I think. She probably has others but I haven't been looking for her tbh as I can't stand the sight of the beggy sket. I come on here for my CJ updates😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has no one infiltrated her lines yet lmao
Oh no I forgot to go do that. I've been watching other dramas hitting the fan on tik tok. I can only stomach our wonderful citizen Ange for a short period of time before I feel the need to shower and scrub the house clean 🤣

• Haha
Stand by your beds, the white trousers and sports bra have made an appearance again,
It can only mean one thing ………..
Gash for cash!
#dogabuser #dogkiller #angelastinkspassiton

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Stand by your beds, the white trousers and sports bra have made an appearance again,
It can only mean one thing ………..
Gash for cash!
#dogabuser #dogkiller #angelastinkspassiton
She must be desperate, wearing a sports bra in a house with heating. Whoever it it’s, I wouldn’t go near it with a 10 foot pole. It’s got no hot water either so. Can’t have a bath. Hmm 🤔 😂

She must be desperate, wearing a sports bra in a house with heating. Whoever it it’s, I wouldn’t go near it with a 10 foot pole. It’s got no hot water either so. Can’t have a bath. Hmm 🤔 😂
She’s had it on since yesterday🤢🤢 check her cringy tik toks she did.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Trudy the trillionaire is on super mod duty tonight! I just got blocked for entering the live, within seconds on 2 different accounts!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Trillionaire Trudy struggling to manage 9 viewers is she 🤣
For future reference, the trick is in the name, content, profile pic there's lots of HA supporters out there 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still wearing the gash for cash attire (day 3 )
So apparently she hasn’t caught up with eastenders this week due to Extra curricular activities (her words not mine)
Too much information Angela
#dogkiller #angelasmellsoffishpassiton

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Still wearing the gash for cash attire (day 3 )
So apparently she hasn’t caught up with eastenders this week due to Extra curricular activities (her words not mine)
Too much information Angela
#dogkiller #angelasmellsoffishpassiton
I bed she winked when she said it 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.