CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for £20-30 to go see her kids today and then someone offers to send her £20!! Blames social services for giving her contact at the end of the month when they know she gets paid on the 10th and she only gets £220!!! She does well with what she buys with that amount of money lol 😂

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Begging for £20-30 to go see her kids today and then someone offers to send her £20!! Blames social services for giving her contact at the end of the month when they know she gets paid on the 10th and she only gets £220!!! She does well with what she buys with that amount of money lol 😂
Fucks me off so much!! Same tit every time!! Sat smoking a joint when she has contact with her kids today! She’s a bleeping bleep. Sorry for the rant 🤣

Reactions: 7
Why does she need £20 to get to the contact centre? She could walk it in an hour, not like she has anything else to do today.

Reactions: 6
She must know the dates she will see the kids, why does she not put money on one side for that? Seems to me people like CJ live for today and the followers will pick up the slack of course.

She must know the dates she will see the kids, why does she not put money on one side for that? Seems to me people like CJ live for today and the followers will pick up the slack of course.
She does it every single month without fail, spends her money on rubbish, energy drinks and drugs, then gets her followers to pay for her food and to see her kids, she probably did get the bus and used the money for herself, she picks up some sweets from Poundland and will brag all afternoon about what an amazing mum she is, grips my tit😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why does she need £20 to get to the contact centre? She could walk it in an hour, not like she has anything else to do today.
Most of us would walk from John o’ Groats to Lands End in a tit storm to see our kids, or be more sensible and save the £20 once a month
Not Ang though. Nooo because people enable her
She will beg the £20 transport cost then beg a bit more so she can take a present

Reactions: 8
Oh she was saying how she only had an hour and a half contact today and was going to buy the little boy doughnuts and a hot chocolate but in the same sentence said how she can't ring a taxi as she has no credit on her phone 🙄
Was meant to be cutting all her hair off tonight in Michelle's live, did that happen?
Also look how skinny this poor puppy is. He looks just as sad and depressed as Arlo.
Angela you are an evil witch!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Didn’t she just say nick has been there today and when asked what’s she’s done today she said spent the day with Nicholas his number one warrior … the eye bleeping herself and shoulder coat pulling dancing is give me eyeball Paul vibes (can’t think of his proper name)

Reactions: 3
Oh she was saying how she only had an hour and a half contact today and was going to buy the little boy doughnuts and a hot chocolate but in the same sentence said how she can't ring a taxi as she has no credit on her phone 🙄
Was meant to be cutting all her hair off tonight in Michelle's live, did that happen?
Also look how skinny this poor puppy is. He looks just as sad and depressed as Arlo.
Angela you are an evil witch!
That’s actually disgusting. That poor poor dog 🥺😔

Didn’t she just say nick has been there today and when asked what’s she’s done today she said spent the day with Nicholas his number one warrior … the eye bleeping herself and shoulder coat pulling dancing is give me eyeball Paul vibes (can’t think of his proper name)
No, she said Nick went into her live for 5 minutes, was going on as if she'd had a visit from the Messiah....I'm sure she would bow down and kiss Nicks feet if she actually met him, I'm also sure Nick couldn't give 2 shits about her. It appears he has nothing to do with Sare anymore and he was constantly hanging around her, so why would he give the time of day to Angela?

What the bloody hell has she done to her hair again? Did she just hack off the long bit?
She looks more like Albert Steptoe every time I see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, she said Nick went into her live for 5 minutes, was going on as if she'd had a visit from the Messiah....I'm sure she would bow down and kiss Nicks feet if she actually met him, I'm also sure Nick couldn't give 2 shits about her. It appears he has nothing to do with Sare anymore and he was constantly hanging around her, so why would he give the time of day to Angela?
Ahhhhhh thats what happened I did only catch a few minutes before the eye bleeping put me off

I don’t understand the smithy family adoration, thankfully it seems their time in the spotlight is over
Why is our Angela so obsessed with them and why did the warrior thing start? Why is she no 1?
I’m not keen on that sare either, haggard boot, was it right nick was shagging her? 🤮 and I still think he did that fire. Scum the lot of em

Forgot to post this yesterday

Bless little Gordy peeing on her freshly painted floor 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He did a pee on her bed too!!
Serves the lazy cow right for not house training him outside or at least using puppy pads.
I still think there’s something wrong with his back end, he sits down all the time it’s not normal behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.