CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching that live but didn't notice him peeing 🤣
That hair, just when you think she can't possibly look any worse she goes and does that 🤢 And yes you are evil Angela, that's why you don't have custody of your kids. They are safer and happier without you.

Reactions: 7
I thought she was growing her hair, she would look so much better
Also why is it green? I’m not against bright colours my hair is bright copper but the green is just rank on her

Reactions: 4
She cut her hair and shaved the sides on Mechelle the Unmotivators live....to raise money for some American charity that does research into the rare cancer that Harrison had....Tan has the link on her page, and of course Mechelle has to get involved to try and be relevant....I couldn't watch it as I got blocked by Mechelle after commenting on one of her posts on one of Smithys Tiktoks....it was the one he did taking the piss about the Ukraine being invaded, where he imitated the A Team. Mechelle made a comment about how funny it was, so I replied along the lines of "not funny at all"....instantly blocked lol.

Reactions: 3
I've just seen a video of a young lady saying she's trying to name and Shame her brothers abuser but CJ is getting her accounts taken down.

So I’m just catching up…firstly the crying over happy choppy, if he was such a good friend she’d be able to speak to him outside of TikTok !
The begging for money for the contact visit 🤦🏼‍♀️ says social know she gets paid on the 10th so is skint by the time contact arrives…WTF !!! Angela, you know when contact is so why don’t you put money aside for it, why expect social to work around your UC payment dates ffs, and she wonders why she doesn’t have her kids, can’t prioritise them for TWO HOURS A MONTH, shame on you !
Poor Gordy, I’ve never seen a frenchie look so skinny, they are normally quite stocky, definitely something odd about it’s back end too but that’s not surprising considering he spends most of his little life cooped up 😢.
Saw a video she did asking what quote means the most and she showed a pic of her Dad and said he always told her if you can count your friends on two hands you’re doing something wrong, she then stuck one grubby fist up and said you should have no more than 5 friends…in other words she’s explaining why she’s a Billy no mates 😆.
Then there’s the video answering which tiktokkers she’d feel safe walking home with…bleeping hell I bet none of them would feel safe with her.
Hope everyone is ok 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Gordy; looks starved by how he stands, he is clearly in his crate most of the time. Poor baby, he is nothing like a Frenchie, Hope the breeder sees him, not that they seem to care about him, letting her have a puppy.

He's too skinny for a puppy and for a frenchie. He will need worming and I doubt she's had him vaccinated.

Gordy isn’t a full Frenchie, not for £500 anyway, I’m sure he was advertised as a cross.
The owner was on TT live with her around Xmas time showing her husband him, they were not the brightest pair.
Was thinking back earlier when she first moved in the house, she had loads of people in her lives but now it averages out to around 10, how the mighty have fallen 🤣🤣
Doesn’t take people long to work her out does it.
#dirtytramp #gash4cash #dogkiller

Reactions: 6
Her videos are utter shite, how can she not see what an absolute head she is 🤦‍♀️
Hey Angie if you can be anything in this world be .... Alex, because his shaved head suits him more than yours does 👽 And he doesn't stink. And he doesn't abuse animals or children. And he works a real job 👏

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.