Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go, I only caught the ending of it. She had mentioned Sharnies dad when she was full on acting hard 😆
Makes me laugh when she’s acting hard to the camera, she never says jack sh#t to the person 🤣
#chickenshit #growapair

She spat venom at the son we don’t mention after he left the room, exactly the same as she did with Alex, won’t be long before they fall out AGAIN
Apologies in advance for the terrible recording but you get the gist.

So she’s taking in another dog cause she has space now Willig isn’t there.
Another one to sit in a cage all day every day.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's such a bleeping bully. I would never speak to my child like that. No wonder he is the way he is when he has her gaslighting him all because he was talking to her mum who she doesn't like.
She admitted she CAN work but can't because Dale would be asleep and she wouldn't see him (I'm guessing she meant if she had a night bar/bouncer/coat clark job again). She said she doesn't get dla but said she only gets five hundred and odd. So she's still benefit frauding as the couple rate is £525 and he supposedly works which would reduce that amount if not cancel it out. She still reckons she's on a sanction and has to attend weekly jobsearch. She has given dwp all the proof they need for a conviction 😆

Reactions: 2
This is the dog she is taking in.
She needs to be stopped taking this dog.
I wonder if there would be a way of finding the owner, maybe on another platform where we could all get a message to her 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 1
If it's one of her followers then there is no hope. They've seen how she is and if they are still prepared to give a dog away to her of all people, then that speaks volumes about them. She's probably set it up so people give her the money to 'collect' it.

If it's one of her followers then there is no hope. They've seen how she is and if they are still prepared to give a dog away to her of all people, then that speaks volumes about them. She's probably set it up so people give her the money to 'collect' it.
Worth a try though, right?

• Heart
They are all as bad as each other, Angela, her mum and her son who we don’t name.

Reactions: 1
Let's hope Amy, the person giving her dog to a total scrote, heard what Dale said.....apparently the dog is very strong and Angela said that's why she has Dale there to deal with that....Dale then mentioned TWICE about "shock collars".....Angela quickly made an excuse to give him a hug and dragged him away from the live.
This is after spouting how she doesn't work as she'd never see Dale as he works all day....so if he works all day when is he going to take the dog for a walk? The poor thing will be yet another restricted and bored animal....I actually hope one of her dogs will turn on her, the only downside being it would get euthanized.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Let's hope Amy, the person giving her dog to a total scrote, heard what Dale said.....apparently the dog is very strong and Angela said that's why she has Dale there to deal with that....Dale then mentioned TWICE about "shock collars".....Angela quickly made an excuse to give him a hug and dragged him away from the live.
This is after spouting how she doesn't work as she'd never see Dale as he works all day....so if he works all day when is he going to take the dog for a walk? The poor thing will be yet another restricted and bored animal....I actually hope one of her dogs will turn on her, the only downside being it would get euthanized.
It's a recipe for disaster. Staffies are great dogs...if trained. Otherwise they're like a loose cannon. We all know she won't bother with it.

Why when she can’t look after the 2 she has would someone give her a pit bull cross,
Why as a so called rescue is she so desperate to take this dog that she knows nothing about.
If she does take it and anyone calls RSPCA it will be taken away as a banned breed and possibly PTS.
Hopefully someone can contact the owner first before coco the clown gets his shock collar out.

• Heart
On live now at the job centre. She’s been sanctioned again 🤣
Good....if she actually has been sanctioned....she was moaning about it this morning, saying she has anxiety and adhd, it's 5 miles to walk to the job centre, she's not well, why can't she have her meeting on the phone, how is she supposed to walk there......hmmmm, can't walk to the job centre (which incidentally is just over 3 miles from her house) but can walk up Snowdon!!! Complaining about the Government, UC, staff at the job centre sitting in the warm....its a hard life Angela, living off tax payers money, tax payers that probably have less disposable income than you, earn barely above being able to claim anything or be able to use a food bank.
Personally I think she says she's been sanctioned so her thick, gullible followers send her money...kept saying her PayPal link is in her bio. Oh, another thing, she's going to use her personal PayPal when she sells her merch....that needs reporting to PP.

She's full of tit they aren't allowed to tell you in there about a sanction. She will of got notified on her account.

I wonder what it said, she said it was the worst day ever.
It said she's been sanctioned £11 a day for 28 days. She can apply for a hardship payment, but not till the 10th as that's the day she would have received her benefits....so she managed to rant and rave about that too....Angela, they only sanction you if you don't adhere to the rules, why the duck should peoples taxes go towards an absolute dosser like you....you were even late for your appointment today, so obviously your previous sanctions didn't work. Then she was spouting tit about finding a job, and getting her door badge back....but she has to pay for it, and go to Birmingham to do it and it takes 3 weeks.....bollocks, its 6 days if you've never had a licence....its 1 day to renew it.....my son did his renewal in 1 day. There's not a chance I'd employ her on the door....my sons door staff are so fantastic, one of them speaks 4 languages fluently, both of them are gentlemen.....imagine her on a door!!!

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh earlier how the son we don't mention was arguing with his girlfriend Lorraine and Angela said how he's not the confrontational type. He then walks in the bedroom and says he rang in sick at work because he's now in a mood and will hit someone 🤣🤣🤣
Dale has come in from work and she's sat begging on Live. So much for spending time together 🙄

Yeah, said he's not confrontational like her.....that was just before she banged her hand on the desk and started screaming obscenities!!! None confrontational Angela.....hmmmmm....now where's that screen recording of her verbally abusing Alex....and the screen recordings of her goading him into a reaction.....short memory I think.

It must be awful living next door to her and the smell must be horrific,
Body odour, dog pee and weed…..lovely.
So what money does she get on 28th?
Is UC paid monthly of fortnightly?
Does housing benefit get paid direct to council or does she get it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.