Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh she’s rancid. I’m just catching up as not been tattling much. If truth be told I’ve been having a tough time and life has been tit-one day a couple of weeks ago I couldn’t face getting out of bed and was wracked with anxiety however I’ve got a dog and despite being a pretty lazy breed that would happily go without a walk for a day I couldn’t not take him out, its my responsibility to keep him safe, happy and healthy-he’s practically my saviour some days. I’m not saying this for any other reason than to point out what a horrible selfish bleep she is ! All that lovely land behind her house and she can’t even take an hour, even half hour out of her day to walk them. She’s not an animal lover because if she was she would do what’s right and give them up ! I really hope she didn’t let poppy out in the hopes that Arlo would impregnate her but I wouldn’t put it past her !!! Also if anyone shouted at my dog the way her skanky looking fella shouted at poppy they would be out the door with my boot still wedged in their arse ! She makes me sick and I hope she trips on a rock at Snowden ! Sorry rant over lol. Hope everyone is ok 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ugh she’s rancid. I’m just catching up as not been tattling much. If truth be told I’ve been having a tough time and life has been tit-one day a couple of weeks ago I couldn’t face getting out of bed and was wracked with anxiety however I’ve got a dog and despite being a pretty lazy breed that would happily go without a walk for a day I couldn’t not take him out, its my responsibility to keep him safe, happy and healthy-he’s practically my saviour some days. I’m not saying this for any other reason than to point out what a horrible selfish bleep she is ! All that lovely land behind her house and she can’t even take an hour, even half hour out of her day to walk them. She’s not an animal lover because if she was she would do what’s right and give them up ! I really hope she didn’t let poppy out in the hopes that Arlo would impregnate her but I wouldn’t put it past her !!! Also if anyone shouted at my dog the way her skanky looking fella shouted at poppy they would be out the door with my boot still wedged in their arse ! She makes me sick and I hope she trips on a rock at Snowden ! Sorry rant over lol. Hope everyone is ok 😌
Hope you are feeling a little better now, we are all here if you need us ❤
You are absolutely right about owning a pet you are supposed to look after their needs not just food and a bed.
It’s heartbreaking to see those dogs day after day in one room with no access to the outdoors.
I’m not sure how she thinks she’s rescued them they would have been better off where they were.
The toyboy wanted to slap poor Willig the day before she died,
through her neglect a dog lost its life that could have been avoided had she looked after it properly.
She’s a proper disgrace and should be ashamed as should the other people that live in that house who all turned a blind eye to the animal abuse.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope you are feeling a little better now, we are all here if you need us ❤
Thank you 🙏🏼 that really does mean a lot, I’m feeling much better and like I’ve turned a corner mh wise ❤
Ah it wasn’t poppy he shouted at it was Willig wasn’t it 😢. When I first read about poor Willig it broke my heart, I couldn’t stop thinking about her chewing her own leg like that-I guess any time she’s barked or tried to make cj aware she was suffering she was told to shut up 😢.
Does anyone know if the Facebook ss that have been posted here have been posted on TT ?
I do hope factfreak does a deep dive, his Sasha deep dives opened a lot of people eyes, especially some of her followers who had no idea about her sly ways !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you 🙏🏼 that really does mean a lot, I’m feeling much better and like I’ve turned a corner mh wise ❤
Ah it wasn’t poppy he shouted at it was Willig wasn’t it 😢. When I first read about poor Willig it broke my heart, I couldn’t stop thinking about her chewing her own leg like that-I guess any time she’s barked or tried to make cj aware she was suffering she was told to shut up 😢.
Does anyone know if the Facebook ss that have been posted here have been posted on TT ?
I do hope factfreak does a deep dive, his Sasha deep dives opened a lot of people eyes, especially some of her followers who had no idea about her sly ways !
He's said a new one coming soon, praying its her.

@Hadtogetinvolved you have recognised and found the determination to help yourself heal and look after your dog. You are how a person should be unlike CJs piss poor excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That Video was disgusting aimed at the Social Services, what a really mean person CJ is, no one will care really if you walk up Snowdon or not really as you are a Con, you make on you care about animals and children but your track records say otherwise.

Reactions: 8
@Hadtogetinvolved you have recognised and found the determination to help yourself heal and look after your dog. You are how a person should be unlike CJs piss poor excuses.
Thankyou 🙏🏼
I knew she wouldn’t go Snowden, she prob doesn’t even have contact she just knows nobody really wants her there, she kept trying to make plans with people but none had room ! The acting in that video was making me cringe ! bleeping checkmate 🙄

Reactions: 7
That Video was disgusting aimed at the Social Services, what a really mean person CJ is, no one will care really if you walk up Snowdon or not really as you are a Con, you make on you care about animals and children but your track records say otherwise.
What a load of rubbish, she needed an excuse not to go. The contact is set in stone unless you change it yourself. Why would Social services change a long standing day for you to see your children. They are not in the business to stop you climbing a mountain. Probably more to the fact that you couldn’t beg your way there so you’ve made an excuse. There was never a meeting with them as all baby fathers would have been involved. Shame on you for lying.

Reactions: 9
What a load of rubbish, she needed an excuse not to go. The contact is set in stone unless you change it yourself. Why would Social services change a long standing day for you to see your children. They are not in the business to stop you climbing a mountain. Probably more to the fact that you couldn’t beg your way there so you’ve made an excuse. There was never a meeting with them as all baby fathers would have been involved. Shame on you for lying.
Does this mean that she didn’t have a meeting with them last week or that there isn’t any contact date set for 28th May?

Reactions: 3
There was never a meeting with them as all baby fathers would have been involved. Shame on you for lying.
There was a meeting....it was in her dreams....like the walk she took Arlo on when he dislocated her shoulder.....and the job she's going to get because UC is a waste of space.....and the car she's going to buy when she's passed her test (a long wheelbase Mitsubishi so she can take Arlo...she never mentioned Poppy!!).....soooooo, in a nutshell she's going to get a job, a new car and her kids are coming home....duck.....can I have a smoke of whatever it is she uses?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does this mean that she didn’t have a meeting with them last week or that there isn’t any contact date set for 28th May?
From what I’ve heard from sources close to the father of the lil baby, the dates are set dates, unless you want to move them due to unforeseen circumstances or for any reason they can’t accommodate you then the date can change with and agreement from all on the date. Then don’t tell you come on this day or you can’t see your children. That’s why I know she’s lying. I bet she’ll be on TikTok on the said day forgetting the lies she’s put in her video and not seeing the children. 😂

Reactions: 6
Aww her and Lawrence are bezzie mates apparently, she makes me sick how she can bum all these tiktokers and neglect her own children

Reactions: 4
Total bullshit that Snowdon post. Didn't she buggar off to Ireland during lockdown and miss an arranged visit with the kids? I'm sure she did. I'm guessing that all her hints that she's skint hasn't worked so she can't afford to go. And Angela see all the folk you were wanting to 'assemble' to hear your announcement, I think you'll find they've just breathed a huge sigh of relief that you ain't going. And yeh, you're very friendly with Lawrence eh, had to make three tik toks asking him to look at a message you'd sent. She's deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww her and Lawrence are bezzie mates apparently, she makes me sick how she can bum all these tiktokers and neglect her own children
Lawrence has gone down even further in my estimations, fancy upgrading a dog killer to a best mate, also James in her live saying how great it is. Bloody disgrace the lot of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well we all knew it was coming…….not shocked at all……..can’t do the charity mountain walk ……what a surprise..NOT !, Blaming social services …go brush your teeth you skanky gansta wannabe…… the only competition she would definitely win is the gurning contest ..ohh and the worst dog owner …oh and the worst mother award ….

• Heart
Firstly saying on a live you have been busy at work when you openly admit you claim benefits is not your best idea Angela 🤡
Secondly what sort of so called rescue rehomes a dog without assessing it first or doing a home check.
She is dangerous and needs stopping before either another dog loses its life or someone gets seriously injured.
I also don’t understand why owners of these dogs don’t do a proper check into the rescue they contact, if they did they would clearly see the reviews on fb and run a mile.

Attachments

What social services supervise visits on a Saturday? Lol 😂 sorry if I’m wrong but didn’t think they worked weekends

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.