Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said last week on a live that she dislocated her shoulder whilst taking Arlo for a walk...oh I did piss myself laughing.....pull the other one Angela...did that walk happen in your dreams?
I saw that, she was telling her “best friend “ Liam 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I knew straight away she had no dogs with her, no noise and no shadows only one an Evil Monster.

I bet you are trying to get fitter to walk up some Mountain in Wales, i can read her like a book.

Reactions: 4
This is what I don’t agree with on TT. There should be some regulatory agency that when accounts are flagged up multiple times , the account holder should be investigated… this disgusting oxygen thief should not be allowed on social media of any kind to beg for money or gifts . she thinks she is a gang member or Mafia member the way she talks and constantly gurns at the camera …. Absolutely vile , unwashed, stinky skin tag … she needs putting down by a vet , the other night she was giving advice about being a mother and following your gut instinct…. I nearly fell off my chair !, who the heck does she think she is….nanny mcfee!,,, her kids were taken off her for their safety and she has the audacity to give advice ….. it’s like asking Hannibal Lectur,which he prefers….. ciannte or liver !,,,,,sorry rant over 🤐🤐🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what I don’t agree with on TT. There should be some regulatory agency that when accounts are flagged up multiple times , the account holder should be investigated… this disgusting oxygen thief should not be allowed on social media of any kind to beg for money or gifts . she thinks she is a gang member or Mafia member the way she talks and constantly gurns at the camera …. Absolutely vile , unwashed, stinky skin tag … she needs putting down by a vet , the other night she was giving advice about being a mother and following your gut instinct…. I nearly fell off my chair !, who the heck does she think she is….nanny mcfee!,,, her kids were taken off her for their safety and she has the audacity to give advice ….. it’s like asking Hannibal Lectur,which he prefers….. ciannte or liver !,,,,,sorry rant over 🤐🤐🥴
Sorry for the laughing emoji, its made me LOL when i felt like crying half hour ago.

• Heart
Who's she trying to hide from? the dwp, council, action fraud or RSPCA 🤔 Knock knock 😏

Reactions: 3
She's live now saying how Dale gave her a kiss and cuddle before he went to work this morning. Surely she is either lying or just too stupid to not realise she's just declared benefit fraud and provided the evidence 🥴

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch her earlier. Saying truth slayer is baby Daddy no 5 and he’ll be in prison in 9 months, then in the next sentence he’ll be in prison in 6 months. She had a right old rant. Screen recorded some of it but probably have to clip it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch her earlier. Saying truth slayer is baby Daddy no 5 and he’ll be in prison in 9 months, then in the next sentence he’ll be in prison in 6 months. She had a right old rant. Screen recorded some of it but probably have to clip it
No I missed her live today

Reactions: 1
She’s playing the victim! Slagging her kids off she’s so rank!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I switched off she was gurning with the two that have more tits than face and it was putting me off my breakfast 🤢
All of them baby daddies have done more for them kids than she ever has. They didn't neglect or abuse them for the bleeping start unlike she has 6 times over!

Reactions: 5
Whose the guy in her greentree video. Looks like he's sat on the bed with no top on, on the Lawrence post

That will be Dale her toyboy, nobody loves you more than a man who needs a place to stay 🤣 Imagine sat on her bed whilst she's carrying on like that doing tik toks how embarrassing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That will be Dale her toyboy, nobody loves you more than a man who needs a place to stay 🤣 Imagine sat on her bed whilst she's carrying on like that doing tik toks how embarrassing 🥴
Is that her new fella 😂? I've not seen any of her tiktoks since she was deleting it when all that came out about her kids

Yeah you need to read back a few pages on here you've missed out on loads. She's got a few accounts on the go. She flits between them like a personality disorder 😆

• Haha
Is that her new fella 😂? I've not seen any of her tiktoks since she was deleting it when all that came out about her kids
That’s Dale he’s 28 needed a place to stay and unfortunately for him Angela thinks he’s her new love interest. She boasts on lives how he hugs and kisses her when he goes out but he never shows any ounce of any affection when she’s on TT
Can you imagine introducing her to your mates 🤣 he would definitely have the pee ripped out of him.
Even the son that we don’t mention seems to disapprove.
#runwhileyoucan #notmuchofacatch

For those of you who missed the hairdressing tutorial!!
#dontdodrugskids #missedabit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.