Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... Might be a good idea to put something on Instagram they dont get taken down over there.

Reactions: 3
I'm watching her now , the title of the live is , get this .... RIP Willig, is she having a laugh . She's now on elf bars and asking her followers to send her some and she'll stop smoking fags. She's gonna add them to her wishlist. Also poppy is upstairs on her bed!!!!!!! What the hell, why is poppy been let out of her prison ? Not for her benefit , it will be for cjs benefit , she must be up to something . She says she can't get elf bars until next month , surprise surprise , begging witch .

• Wow
She still needs baccy or cigs for the weed. Probably wants the elf bars to sell to the local school kids.
Where's Arlo then? Or is that her next money scam jumping on the puppy train 😳

Reactions: 2
How comes Arlo is not after Poppy that was always her excuse, Feed the dogs CJ anyone get a screenshot

Reactions: 1
She still needs baccy or cigs for the weed. Probably wants the elf bars to sell to the local school kids.
Where's Arlo then? Or is that her next money scam jumping on the puppy train 😳
Arlo was in the same room as poppy in his bed and poppy was on her bed. CJ was on with the Scottish loud mouth and CJ turned her phone to show her poppy on the bed and the Scottish wife said "how did poppy get up there " looking confused. Obvs she knows from her time at the crack den that poppy was imprisoned in a crate in the kitchen 24/7.

Arlo was in the same room as poppy in his bed and poppy was on her bed. CJ was on with the Scottish loud mouth and CJ turned her phone to show her poppy on the bed and the Scottish wife said "how did poppy get up there " looking confused. Obvs she knows from her time at the crack den that poppy was imprisoned in a crate in the kitchen 24/7.

Live on TT, apparently lover boy has been caught talking to another woman…..shock horror🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Live on TT, apparently lover boy has been caught talking to another woman…..shock horror🤡
How she honestly think any man would be remotely interested in her ??? She's an ugly manky git . She looks about ten years older than she actually is , actually thats a lie , I'm 52 and look younger than her .

Reactions: 4
She's probably lying and trying to gain sympathy gifts. Her life is so bleeping boring and scummy she has nothing remotely interesting to talk about 🙄

He's got more attention off a real woman who's not sat ignoring him chatting tit on tik tok all day and night. Go on lad run for the hills and fill ya boots 💦🤣

She will be doing sad crying vids by weekend. Fair play to him for sticking around until she got paid, he's deffo had it tough staying at the trainspotting den. I'd rather of handed myself in to the police 😆

• Haha
The icing on the cake was her giving toilet training advice to some new dog owner saying she normally gets £45 an hour for the advice then right on cue Poppy poops all over the floor…hilarious 🤣🤣
#practicewhatyoupreach #getoffyourlazyarseandletdogsout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The icing on the cake was her giving toilet training advice to some new dog owner saying she normally gets £45 an hour for the advice then right on cue Poppy poops all over the floor…hilarious 🤣🤣
#practicewhatyoupreach #getoffyourlazyarseandletdogsout
I think that's just happened again, she made a big show of feeding them both , we got a big story of how she made them tinned potatoes , rice and tomatoes last night , obvs while she was telling us this Jessie was referencing tattle . After poppy ate and had a MASSIVE drink she obvs I think shat on the floor coz CJ was moaning at her and disappeared off camera to the sounds of a rustling bag and then air freshener getting sprayed. Yup she's a top dog trainer that one. Oh and shes also saying how she's gonna have to get a job coz UC just doesn't cut it . But she's complaining coz of her mental health but she's still gonna get a job even tho she suffers . Erm...... did it magically disappear at tok fest and Snowdon last year ? Is it gonna be ok for Snowdon this year ? Yeh Angela don't play the mental health card when it suits .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tinned potatoes, rice and tinned tomatoes? For the dogs?

• Angry
I watched her Live for a while and she was getting gifts so why use that money and go buy those beautiful dogs some dog food ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.