Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never been a parent, she's not entitled to the word Mum. Her kids aren't safe in her care. Neither are the dogs that's why Rspca keep visiting. Wonder if crimestoppers are aware she's posting weed 😉

Reactions: 6
Wonder if crimestoppers are aware she's posting weed 😉
She made sure she stuck it straight in the postbox, whenever you post anything signed for/registered you have to declare what's in the letter or parcel. I sent a load of cigs to my friend when I stopped smoking (1800) and I thought the bloke at the post office would kick up a stink lol.....I had that many as I used to bring thousands back with me from Greece....3200 a time!!! Thank goodness I stopped....over £10 a pack last time I looked 😲😲

Reactions: 4
Few little snippets from todays tit show.
Angela claiming to be smart 🤡

Telling other people they should be sectioned 🤣🤣

And the best, all the gifts she had from her followers she exchanged for coins and gifted someone else 🤷‍♀️

She’s an absolute tool along with that good for nothing toolette of hers, who was telling everyone the other day how clever he was spotting that the scan picture was a google image, when in fact he posted the picture on another social media site telling them he was going to be a dad and someone called him out on it saying it was a copy……twit

The sheep are clubbing together to buy weed head a microwave and a small freezer so she can freeze bread and milk 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Someone make it make sense!!

Attachments

• Haha
There seems to be a pattern of behaviour with CJ, borrowing money with the promise of paying it back. When asked for the money back she blocks them and goes on smear campaign. I understand gifts are gifts and not to be paid back. But when you try to help someone who claims it’s a loan, then you need to pay it back. I wonder how many people out there have loaned her money. I know of 2 people. Hellen being one who loan her £150 which she refuses to give back. 😬

Reactions: 5
SHe gets more money sent to her then a working person like myself. Another McDonald’s. Fags yesterday. Whatever she’s just begged for now pain, a pencil with a rubber and drinks. She seriously makes my blood boil. And now they helping Jodie. Love u mummy cj

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yesterday she had no money, begged for gifts, food etc then tells everyone she’s bought herself a house plaque to put on the outside wall with Neverland on it 🤦‍♀️
I’d be going bonkers if I had just paid for someone’s food then found out she has money after all.
She also bought her and the bloke in her box a top each from another “creator”
Why are the idiots still buying her stuff?
#makeitmakesense #scroungingcow #dogabuser

She was moaning about her neighbour using a strimmer as it was disturbing her....then it stopped and she was laughing and saying "old tools"....she continued to say "if I put a strimmer on my wish list will someone buy me one". Several points here....firstly the bloke is maintaining his garden, just like your lease says you should, secondly its daytime, why shouldn't he do his garden? Third point I'm pretty sure CJ has caused plenty of noise herself, and exactly why she doesn't get on with the neighbours.....I seem to recall she had neighbour problems at her last place....maybe you're the problem Angela? Finally STOP moaning about construction work going on, neighbours kids playing out, people leaflet dropping and everything else that that comes from having a life/job/morals!!!

Who's the person who posted them accusations? I went for a nosey but the account is private. I have to laugh how they are all causing drama whilst Angela lives in a make believe fairy land drooling over a man who is dating someone else 🤣🤣

• Haha
Who's the person who posted them accusations? I went for a nosey but the account is private. I have to laugh how they are all causing drama whilst Angela lives in a make believe fairy land drooling over a man who is dating someone else 🤣🤣
I’d be fuming if I was his mrs. Ange is bloody obsessed!!

• Haha
My last post was referring to a now deleted screenshot on here, so apologies if it doesn't make sense 😆

His girlfriend probably isn't concerned, it's not like she's got competition from a hard working, well presented pretty woman is it 🤣

• Haha
Just in case you want a clearer view of the plaque on the false teeth 🤢

Suggestion for thread number 6.

CJ #6 Too old and fugly to be Tinkerbell. The dogs could do with a fairy god mother though. As for her kids, she’s far too busy posting drugs to put them first.
If you see her upset, she will cheer up again as soon as you PayPal her some money. She will say electric but it will actually go on takeaway.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I did find a separate vid that was duetted, is she related to gobby scotty? Trying to work out how she knows Angela and how much truth is in that vid. Even the unmentionable did a come back vid tagging the person but it got reported. He's really rattled by it all, but Angela is so wrapped up in herself she doesn't give a duck about him.
To have an only freaks you need to promote yourself via twit etc. I bet she's doing it locally, explains why she's gone from a camper bed to a divan. Maybe that's how she originally met Dale 🤣🤣🤣

Is there a special OF section for skeletor? 🤮 showing my age there 😂
How lazy can you be that your false teeth have plaque? Oh hold on, I’m surprised she ain’t flogged them for gear.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.