Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did find a separate vid that was duetted, is she related to gobby scotty? Trying to work out how she knows Angela and how much truth is in that vid. Even the unmentionable did a come back vid tagging the person but it got reported. He's really rattled by it all, but Angela is so wrapped up in herself she doesn't give a duck about him.
To have an only freaks you need to promote yourself via twit etc. I bet she's doing it locally, explains why she's gone from a camper bed to a divan. Maybe that's how she originally met Dale 🤣🤣🤣
I haven’t seen a video but the TT posts I screen shot have been deleted now.
I’m not 💯 but they are either sisters or good friends.

Reactions: 2
I do wish she would pronounce her words properly, it makes her look thicker than she is 🤡
Makes me laugh old Angela trying to act hard, first sign of trouble and she’s running for the hills,
If the gobby scot did turn up she would tit it.
couldn’t fight her way out of a paper bag that one.
Wonder if the brother knows she’s announcing his medical condition all over TT 🤔
Lastly Angela the only person to psychologically damage all of your children is you. Can’t blame that on anyone else you clown.
#dogabuser #tinkmorelikestink

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I do wish she would pronounce her words properly, it makes her look thicker than she is 🤡
Makes me laugh old Angela trying to act hard, first sign of trouble and she’s running for the hills,
If the gobby scot did turn up she would tit it.
couldn’t fight her way out of a paper bag that one.
Wonder if the brother knows she’s announcing his medical condition all over TT 🤔
Lastly Angela the only person to psychologically damage all of your children is you. Can’t blame that on anyone else you clown.
#dogabuser #tinkmorelikestink
Gansta granny CJ getting her nickers in a twist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She pretty much just keeps repeating herself over this baby situation. Even the son keeps telling her to move on its done. It’s boring. And the constant talk about PP is doing my head in. Hasn’t he noticed he’s one of 3000 “best friends” nothing special about that title
She’s on line all day and night how can she have so much to talk about 😂

She pretty much just keeps repeating herself over this baby situation. Even the son keeps telling her to move on its done. It’s boring. And the constant talk about PP is doing my head in. Hasn’t he noticed he’s one of 3000 “best friends” nothing special about that title
Last night her, her step son and PP were discussing Archie Battersbee.....saying the hospital let him suffocate.....typical uneducated drivel that drives people to believe the crap that comes out of Hollie Dances mouth. I won't go further, but suffice to say ALL patients that have life support withdrawn follow the same research based protocol, with the best interests of the patient at the centre of the decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She didn't even know Archies name the step son had to say. Then she was saying all her 'friends' and started reeling off creators names will be lighting up tik tok purple 🙄 That PP is an odd one though laid in bed smoking whilst flirting on her Live, no wonder her flaps flutter 🤢 She was meant to be 'friends' with gobby scotty but is quick to cut her off. She's not the most functioning adult, just lost her dad and now allegedly lying about being pregnant. Surely a real friend would be concerned about her mental state as to why she would say that. She could of comforted her son at the time instead of burning pictures in her desk. In fact she could of done a lot of things differently in her life but the lazy cow chooses herself over others.

Reactions: 6
Does she actually think she has any chance in hell with PP? Have you seen the new one dancing about in her bra top and tagging PP in it ? He wouldn't touch her with a ten foot long barge pole I'm sure 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she actually think she has any chance in hell with PP? Have you seen the new one dancing about in her bra top and tagging PP in it ? He wouldn't touch her with a ten foot long barge pole I'm sure 🤮🤮🤮
And who would touch him? Wow lol what a catch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was telling her sheep they had to make PP eat, because he hadn’t eaten in 2 days because of all the drama with the gobby scot!!
Now how that affected him I’m not entirely sure but he clearly stated the day before that he was taking someone out for a meal that evening, he never corrected her just let her carry on spewing her tit so the sheep would get them takeaway.
They was a girl in the box yesterday in floods of tears because of how much the preggo tit show had upset her.
What is wrong with them all???
She left her live on all night yesterday and woke up at 11.30am got straight up went down to kitchen got herself an energy drink and back upstairs to the desk.
I’m now convinced those dogs never go out and poo and pee in the house, no dog however well house trained can hold themselves that long.
Arlo is desperate for cream for his face it’s looking really sore and also shaking his head a lot so I’m guessing she’s run out of ear drops.
Those things should come first instead of buying cats eye contact lens for a bloody TT.
#notthefullshilling #lbunchofliars #dogabuser

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Ive just seen her live as not seen it for a few days and she looks like she’s aged 20 years! My Nan is 90 and looks better than her!!

So as soon as she gets her passport sorted she's going to see CJ (who she duets) in Canada, and today in one of her videos she's going to see nicksfamilyfunhouse in the USA (this is someone who allegedly can't go on public transport due to anxiety!!).....along with passing her driving test, buying a car, taxing, insuring, MOTing it, and buying fuel.....yet she's still minus curtains, carpets, a clean garden!!!

• Haha
So as soon as she gets her passport sorted she's going to see CJ (who she duets) in Canada, and today in one of her videos she's going to see nicksfamilyfunhouse in the USA (this is someone who allegedly can't go on public transport due to anxiety!!).....along with passing her driving test, buying a car, taxing, insuring, MOTing it, and buying fuel.....yet she's still minus curtains, carpets, a clean garden!!!
She's so full of tit it's unbelievable

She is so deluded 🤣 Last night she was saying how she had no money for energy drinks but had a cig (not a roll) in her hand 🤦‍♀️

Killer has just made a delivery to her house, funny how she can always find money for that!!
I do hope the neighbours complain about her to the council soon, the smell from the house must be bad and the garden has to stink with all that rubbish in it, the rats will be having a field day.
It’s going to be really hot again this week those poor dogs will melt not getting any fresh air.
Arlo desperately needs another vet visit for his skin and ears and his nails are long again cause they don’t get worn down.
It’s time to surrender them now Angela before you kill another one.
Say the word, the money is here waiting.
#dogabuser #justiceforwillig #dirtyskank

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I noticed Willig was shaking his head earlier. She hates it when he jumps up on her, she can't stand to touch him. Maybe the police need to keep an eye on who visits her property. It wouldn't end well if killer ended up in hotel hmp. Dudley council have an interesting website for their tenants 😏 #notthebrightestfairy #tinkertramp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.