Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im there
Seems like the GF done a mean thing sending a google pic of a scan.
Run out of fags and drinks, the son has four quid to his name..

Reactions: 2
Heard it all now.....CJ has never been nasty to anyone......errrrrrr Alex? She has brought all her kids up to respect others......errrrrrr who brought them up? She thinks kids should have love, warmth, care.....errrrrrr....no words. Finally she never posts content that would upset anyone, she's not aggressive.....really.....of course you're not Angela....we must be imagining the tirade of abuse that exits your big gob on many occasions.

Reactions: 9
Heard it all now.....CJ has never been nasty to anyone......errrrrrr Alex? She has brought all her kids up to respect others......errrrrrr who brought them up? She thinks kids should have love, warmth, care.....errrrrrr....no words. Finally she never posts content that would upset anyone, she's not aggressive.....really.....of course you're not Angela....we must be imagining the tirade of abuse that exits your big gob on many occasions.
She said she doesn’t sit in the living room anymore because she has flash backs to Alex going for her,
Don’t you ever wonder what flash backs your kids have Angela? because of the abuse you put upon them.
You deserve everything you get and more.

Reactions: 9
Kids get flash backs and remember a lot Angela, never forget that. This is the legacy you have given the children.

Reactions: 4
Turns out the son we don’t mention owes the Scot with the gob £80 and won’t return it.
Now there’s a surprise…..not
Another thief in the family, way to go Angela you must be so proud.

Reactions: 6
Four times......yes FOUR times her daughter asked a question, it took Peter Pan to point it out to her, and she STILL ignored her.....it took unmentionable to answer her.....and in the meantime Angela was too busy pratting about with the two in her boxes, looking out the window and then going downstairs to get her "delivery" off Killa!!!

• Sad
She's vile! Even now she still puts flirting with men before her kids. I hope her daughter grows up and cuts her out of her life.

Reactions: 5
ANGELA QUOTING TATTLE !!!!
FINALLY AGREEING WITH US !!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Send her to the army, they will soon sort her out. She's a drain on society with no real purpose or existence.

ANGELA who you trying to scare? With the faces and threats. No one.
The only thing scary about you would be waking up next to you and that moshed face of yours. You got more wrinkles then Arlo. Bless the poor dog what a life he has. In his bed and occasionally on ur pit. Oh didn’t wash your hands after toilet 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

How excited was Arlo? I feel so bad for him. Bollocks do the dogs eat and u go without. Here’s the reverse begging skills. Saying she will eat when she’s dead!!!! Que the McDonald’s

Last edited:
  • Sick
She’s been live for hours she was on one before cos someone said something along the lines of st least you’ve still got your kids to someone meaning she hasn’t got hers and she was livid saying you nasty Cnut I’m getting my kids back very soon what lies you tell ang

Reactions: 6
My god she's looking really rough. She needs to drink a load of water and maybe use some moisturiser because she looks as dried up as a bleeping prune.

Reactions: 3
How excited was Arlo? I feel so bad for him. Bollocks do the dogs eat and u go without. Here’s the reverse begging skills. Saying she will eat when she’s dead!!!! Que the McDonald’s
Already taken money off someone for electric....said she topped up and the electric didn't come back on....probably because you owe them so it took the debt first......so yet another blinkered minion sent her some more money!!! Had enough for her dealer last night though....why can't people see this?

If she thinks she is getting the kids back why is she not tackling getting the house cleaned up. Most people do not live in a bedroom.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.