Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t get any kids back
She can’t make her money last for fas ir electric
and the court papers we saw said she had to give up the weed and go to meetings for it
She’s a vile pos
Who let her baby sit in soiled nappy’s just down to laziness
Hell will freeze over before any kids are put in her care

Reactions: 10
She’s got the American bird on with her. Not sure if I’m allowed to actually mention her name. CJ constantly talking over her. She has actually had to tell her to be quiet because she wants to speak. She asked a simple question of how Peter Pan was healing and that sent CJ on a ten minute talk all about her and PP and conversations and stuff, at the end the America lady asked “so how is PP healing ?”
CJ has also mentioned a virtual sleepover on live with some creators and all gifts going to the cancer research centre in USA that the American lady and TanTan etc are raising money for. As if those gifts will make it to the charity. She still hasn’t sent the Snowdon money she stole.

Reactions: 7
Scot with the gob is going to spill all Angela’s secrets and show what a nasty piece of work she is.
Bit late for that we already know!!
Is this the same Scot that stayed with her, or let her kid stay with her a few months back? It's hard to keep track with who she falls out with.

Reactions: 4
Is this the same Scot that stayed with her, or let her kid stay with her a few months back? It's hard to keep track with who she falls out with.
The one that stayed with her is the one who is allegedly pregnant.
Gangster Granny sent the message that she put on the green screen today. I don’t know where she fits into the story though. Someone else probably does. Don’t think she’s the pregnant ones ex partner but I might be wrong

I’ll be honest I couldn’t give 2 hoots about who’s done what to who, at the end of the day they are all liars, druggies, scroungers, beggars and a drain on society.
They really shouldn’t be allowed to breed.
Lastly a little note to the son we don’t mention,
I know you want us to talk about your situation on here but we won’t because although it’s not a very nice thing to happen you are still a twit.
#alexforthewin #birdsofafeather #scroungingbegs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them. Sad thing is they will be mates again by next week 🙄

Reactions: 6
What does this turnip actually mean? 🤡
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

#wedontneednoeducation #doledosser

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This one and Katie Bailey are the same breed of scum. Just saying.

Don’t son we don’t do it for views!!!!! Little Angela been reading tattle again??? Dosser

Reactions: 7
This one and Katie Bailey are the same breed of scum. Just saying.

Don’t son we don’t do it for views!!!!! Little Angela been reading tattle again??? Dosser
Not doing it for views my eye, of course they are they love a drama,
How many people is that now that they have fallen out with in the last 2 months?

Reactions: 3
Not doing it for views my eye, of course they are they love a drama,
How many people is that now that they have fallen out with in the last 2 months?
Who sends a scan photo at 1.45 AM 🙄 Had a little giggle at the son we don't mention saying how he's got his own place and can cook bla bla whilst having a dig at Alex. But then the next vid he's struggling to get a job and then bitching because gobby scotty played a phantom pregnancy on him. Eastenders would struggle to write this tit up 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway enough said about that, has the corpse been fed yet 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyway enough said about that, has the corpse been fed yet 🤑
There were no offers of food, just people telling her to go downstairs and make a sandwich....in fact someone called George said "get off your arse and make a sandwich" 👏👏👏
She eventually disappeared and returned with a slice of bread folded in half....no idea what was in it, probably her usual "staple".....salad cream!!!
Said she hasn't eaten for days, and only slept 8 hours in the last 72 hours.

Just because they follow Trucker, doesn’t mean they don’t have eyes and ears of their own CJ. Child neglect, the papers are up to be read. Plus SS don’t take kids away unless it’s in their best interests. Druggie, we constantly see your rolled joints on your lives. Oh and don’t forget the mentions of Killa abd you sending Parcels containing weed to Scotland and PP. You’re not discreet Cj because you love the attention. Dog abuser, Poppy is left downstairs all day everyday on her own as was Willig. Water is put down for a quick drink when you choose meaning they don’t have constant access to fresh water which is a stipulation of owning a dog. Arlo urinates in the house on the floor, your bed, even you because you don’t let him outside often enough. So to be fair, that commenter was spot on. Million percent spot on

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The worst 72 hours of her life??? Wow. So losing your kids wasn’t the worst time plus many more disgusting things you’ve caused

Also, that hoodie had snot and tears all wiped over it yesterday. Yuck 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.