Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s cause the dog pisses on the bed because she can’t be arsed to take them outside, she then sleeps in said bed,
It’s laughable that she will then say on live stream that the kids are coming home.
Wonder if SS ever get to see her live streams or snippets of it 🤔
She’s never getting the kids back. The contact centre would have to write a report on every visit so I would imagine that every report states that she stinks of week 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
It’s cause the dog pisses on the bed because she can’t be arsed to take them outside, she then sleeps in said bed,
It’s laughable that she will then say on live stream that the kids are coming home.
Wonder if SS ever get to see her live streams or snippets of it 🤔
In the child neglect papers which are published in one of her threads they often mentioned what she got up to on social media. It’s from watching that they found out she went to Ireland to see that guy after t them she was ill and had to miss that weeks contact with the kids. So she put the guy before the kids

Reactions: 6
I have been watching Shann a lot, her kids got put in care for their own safety as she had a breakdown beg of year, she's now getting them back I think from what I've seen. She's worked hard since January and now she's getting them back. That been months . Angela your kids have been in care for years and you've done duck all to get them back. All that bullshit about how it will all 'slot into place' once she passes her test. Mate, you can't even afford to feed yourself yet you think you can buy a car and tax and insure it ?? Deluded much. And this anxiety you talk of on public transport, erm, bus trip to Scotland , plane trip to Ireland , bus trip to see peter pan, yeh it really stops you doesn't it . Stupid bint .

Reactions: 10
Anybody noticed the bobble hat is appearing less and less?

And what's going on with that bleeping sharpie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The sharpie is because she's obsessed with a man who has a girlfriend. He puts a sharpie through his big ear hole piercing (can't remember what it's called) 😅

Reactions: 4
well it’s come to light the Scottish lass might not actually be pregnant.
What’s more she sent a scan photo to the son we don’t mention which he’s discovered is actually an image from Google. He’s asked for proof of a scan with a date etc on and all he’s received is a part of a scan with no details on.
She’s saying he’s crazy and it’s all in his head. Nobody is believing she’s actually pregnant now. As the one we don’t mention said, she had a chance to prove herself with the second scan photo but it proved nothing. And even if the second scan photo was legit then why send him a Google image to begin with.
Hes mentioned Tattle and said that even we would turn round and says it’s wrong what shes done.
Well I would have to agree, it is very wrong what she’s done, but unfortunately if you lay down with dogs then you’ll inevitably catch fleas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His scab of a 'mother' will of been in on the 'joke'.
She's in destructive mode again, surprised she hasn't started to sharpie the walls by now. Pyscho behaviour 🥴

Reactions: 5
Imagine her explaining that at her next contact visit ... well kids mummy has been busy burning a tree in to the desk. I am Tinkerbell and he is Peter Pan and it is our home sweet home together 🤣🙈🤣🙈
Fucks sake I need to go back to sleep, I'd rather have a nightmare instead of seeing this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
well it’s come to light the Scottish lass might not actually be pregnant.
What’s more she sent a scan photo to the son we don’t mention which he’s discovered is actually an image from Google. He’s asked for proof of a scan with a date etc on and all he’s received is a part of a scan with no details on.
She’s saying he’s crazy and it’s all in his head. Nobody is believing she’s actually pregnant now. As the one we don’t mention said, she had a chance to prove herself with the second scan photo but it proved nothing. And even if the second scan photo was legit then why send him a Google image to begin with.
Hes mentioned Tattle and said that even we would turn round and says it’s wrong what shes done.
Well I would have to agree, it is very wrong what she’s done, but unfortunately if you lay down with dogs then you’ll inevitably catch fleas.
I thought there was going to be yet more drama when unmentionable son phoned her and she didn't answer immediately. She rang him back and you could hear him say he was fuming, then the live ended....I couldn't be arsed watching anymore so missed the "grand finale".
Prior to that the step son had been in the box....she was going on about having to take her driving test AGAIN!!! He said why did she need a car to get Sidney to school, she just needs to be organised and set off early, he said his kids start school at 9 and he sets off at 7.30 so they can go to the park on the way there....talking sense, but as usual she had her excuses ready....I guess "doing driving lessons/test" equates to yet another reason to beg off her blinkered followers.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone told her she needs to think about getting Sydney to school? Why is she thinking that way.

Has anyone told her she needs to think about getting Sydney to school? Why is she thinking that way.
Because its another good tale for the believers....why can't they see she's had her contact reduced for a reason....if there was any chance of them going back she'd have more than an hour and a half a month....I suggest the minimal contact is "in the best interest of the kids".....it has nothing to do with her rights to see them.....children have the rights to see family, not the other way round.

The full on pretend heart attack that turned out to be indigestion, all went away when she burped.
The funniest part was a follower commented “call her an ambulance “
You can guess what someone else put before they were blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Yep and drinking all them energy drinks will also do that. I know someone who had symptoms of a heart attack and first thing they were asked at hospital is do you drink energy drinks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.