Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More ….. fancy making such promises to those children

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s crackers
She used to drive before so why would she need to pass her test again.
Can you imagine that bloody bag head driving on our roads off her tits.
Can’t make this tit up can you 🤦‍♀️
Because she's never had a license....she used to drive without one, according to her. Getting a license is the cheap part.....who is gonna buy her a car? Who is gonna pay her insurance (she already begs for food, electric and gas)? Who is gonna pay her fuel? Deluded!!

Another

That’s all folks ….. 😂😂😂😂

That’s all folks ….. 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is delusional 😂😂 she cant afford to feed herself or put gas and electric on so how she going to afford that 😂🙈

Drugs have proper mushed her brain haven’t they.
There’s never any talk about bettering herself, stopping the drugs, cleaning the house, tackling that filthy rubbish pile of a garden,
making herself presentable, it’s all material tit,
Does she really think passing her test will get the kids back?
#mushforbrains #talkingbollocks

duck me she is in cloud cuckoo land, thanks for posting them vids I've laughed my tits off 🤣🤣🤣
Them kids have been in care for 2 years, she aint ever getting them back. How the hell does she think going to work in a car will guarantee she won't be late and you cant drug and drive 🙈 She is such an embarrassment.

Moaning about the neighbours kids making a noise playing out.....ffs it's 9pm on a sunny Sunday evening in the school holidays.....I bet the neighbours have had more noise, bad language and disruption to put up with from her and her multiple dossers than a few kids playing out. I guess her kids have never disturbed anyone.....oh, apart from the unmentionable son who walked down the street with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder.....or the live in bloke who jumped out the window and climbed the street light.....or her dogs barking and her yelling at them.....or people stamping around on uncarpeted floors. It's always someone else isn't it?

Reactions: 4
So…..
The answer to all the world’s problems is pass your test and get a car
It helps you get a job
It stops you being late
It stops anxiety
It helps you get your kids back if they have been put in care
Kids will never have a day off school
Wouldn’t surprise me if she said the car will walk the dogs too

• Haha
Moaning about the neighbours kids making a noise playing out.....ffs it's 9pm on a sunny Sunday evening in the school holidays.....I bet the neighbours have had more noise, bad language and disruption to put up with from her and her multiple dossers than a few kids playing out. I guess her kids have never disturbed anyone.....oh, apart from the unmentionable son who walked down the street with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder.....or the live in bloke who jumped out the window and climbed the street light.....or her dogs barking and her yelling at them.....or people stamping around on uncarpeted floors. It's always someone else isn't it?
She said the neighbour over the road tried to kick her door in once so I’m guessing she’s causing a problem somewhere.
I’m hoping the neighbours see her TT at some point and hear her calling them alsorts, serve her bloody right when they do.

Wouldn't it be funny if the neighbours got sent her tik tok account and link to this thread 🤣 I'm surprised she doesn't have the asb team on her case!

If she had her own kids, she could moan about them making noise

What a bleeping insult all the single parents out there, working fulltime and getting kids to nursery/school and no car! The ones paying taxes for her to sit there all day talking utter bollocks 😡

Howling at this, how is it a lesson learned when he can’t hear you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Big gob Angela but only when you are out of ear shot…….🤡

Wouldn't it be funny if the neighbours got sent her tik tok account and link to this thread 🤣 I'm surprised she doesn't have the asb team on her case!
Dare ya

Attachments

• Haha
It's so hard to even imagine she has a two year old.
Or any kids at all....

Fast asleep on her live....what is that all about.

No sheets on the bed....and you just know she's going to be in those clothes alllll day

Last edited:
  • Sick
Or any kids at all....

Fast asleep on her live....what is that all about.

No sheets on the bed....and you just know she's going to be in those clothes alllll day
It’s cause the dog pisses on the bed because she can’t be arsed to take them outside, she then sleeps in said bed,
It’s laughable that she will then say on live stream that the kids are coming home.
Wonder if SS ever get to see her live streams or snippets of it 🤔

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.