Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slagging off the baby Dads again....Sidneys dad can't get to contact as been off work and has no money...said it costs him £100 in fuel....Angela screaming and shouting at him on live....she'd already been moaning that it's raining and she'll be "stuck indoors with them"......ffs it's an hour and a half....and this apology for a mother reckons she'll get them back!!! What will you do with them 24/7 Angela when it's raining? Then the tears turned on and idiots sending her money to her PayPal while she sits rolling a spliff.......words are not enough for this disgusting beggar.

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm isn’t there videos on Truckers thread slagging him off though Angela 🤔
In fact only a few days ago,
Wasn’t furthest from your mind then was he 🤡
You are ok gobbing off on your live but won’t say it to his face.
Now that’s what I call tit content right there.
#hushyourmush #notverybravenow

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Hahaha......when you get called out on your mouthing off but too scared to face the consequences/truth.....not so brave now eh Angela?

Reactions: 6
Every contact visit people send her money!!!!
IDIOTS

Has enough money for subways for the son we don’t mention.

No doubt she’ll also have AMY later to send her McDonald’s!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR KIDS BACK FACT. No furniture, money, food, comforts, emotion and love in that hell hole. Just two sad doggies counting down the days till they out of there (not in a good way either). Stale smell especially cannabis. Dirt everywhere and I mean everywhere. Wouldn’t put it past her to cage the kids. Someone needs to sort her once and for all.

Reactions: 7
The McDonalds bill. £14. Way to go beggar. The video is a clip of her saying about going to the son we don’t mention for lunch “and he absolutely smashed it”. Talking about how she hardly goes out. That she should see the son more …. She goes on to say she’s lazy, then corrects herself and says anxiety 😂😂😂
Funny how her anxiety doesn’t stop her going to tokfest !!! I can’t bear the chomping noise when she eats 🤢

Hmmmm isn’t there videos on Truckers thread slagging him off though Angela 🤔
In fact only a few days ago,
Wasn’t furthest from your mind then was he 🤡
You are ok gobbing off on your live but won’t say it to his face.
Now that’s what I call tit content right there.
#hushyourmush #notverybravenow
Who’s the guy in the box ? He enjoyed asking her about trucker, you could tell she didn’t want to address it. No way would she go live with him because she knows he won’t take her tit !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Every contact visit people send her money!!!!
IDIOTS

Has enough money for subways for the son we don’t mention.

No doubt she’ll also have AMY later to send her McDonald’s!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR KIDS BACK FACT. No furniture, money, food, comforts, emotion and love in that hell hole. Just two sad doggies counting down the days till they out of there (not in a good way either). Stale smell especially cannabis. Dirt everywhere and I mean everywhere. Wouldn’t put it past her to cage the kids. Someone needs to sort her once and for all.
To me it looks like Mother Nature has already hit her with karma
She’s surely got more male hormones than female. Just look at her
She looks like she’s dying a long painful death
She has nobody and I mean NOBODY that really gives a duck about her

Reactions: 3
Funny how her anxiety doesn’t stop her going to tokfest !!! I can’t bear the chomping noise when she eats 🤢

Who’s the guy in the box ? He enjoyed asking her about trucker, you could tell she didn’t want to address it. No way would she go live with him because she knows he won’t take her tit !
A step son that’s suddenly appeared out of nowhere,
Yes he enjoyed watching her squirm a bit too much didn’t he 🤣

• Haha
On live doing the daily beg!
“I need food”, “feel ill don’t know what to have”
“Wonder if I’ve still got soup left over “
“So tired but need food”
Gods sake Angela get your lazy arse off that chair and cook yourself some food 🤡
#lazybeg

Showing off her Mega cheap gifts and clothes for the kids. Angela you could have bought more & better having received your cost of living allowance and also your beg money. But remember this, you may turn up with a few bits of rubbish for them, and they may be excited about them. They’re young and easily pleased. But remember this, those two children will also grow up knowing you failed them again and again. That you put drugs and laziness before them. It’s well documented by the authorities for them to read for themselves. You can’t argue with courts and social services reports. Your couple of hours visits IN A CONTACT CENTRE, proving you can’t be trusted with them on your own, won’t right the wrongs that you did to them meaning they ended up in the care system. Just like your takeaway bills, electricity and gas top ups, and your crap clothes etc, someone else is picking up the pieces of your absolute car crash adulthood. You should be ashamed of yourself as you were blessed with 6 children of your own, none of which you put before your own wants and habits.
Some of us were never blessed to hold our babies in our arms…..
You mentioned the children were made up with their stuff today….. no mention today or any other visit that they were happy to see you. I bet they ran straight to the table of crap and not into your arms.
They will see through you. Mark my words.

On another note Angela ……. That Nyland fella…. You think he’s your friend ? He takes the piss out of you and humiliates you by getting you to do star jumps on a live for a few pennies worth of gifts.
Dan your stepson….. haven’t you noticed his condescending tone when he talks to you at times ? Also how he puts you down, criticises you and stuff you do, but brags about his stuff and what he’s had …..Angela, open your eyes.
Your name dropping of the bigger creators on the app…. They NEVER mention you. They NEVER stitch or duet your videos. They NEVER talk about you. You’re on another planet.
oh and by the way …. Your anxiety …..
not a problem when your galavanting and doing videos and lives whilst on your travels …..
GET A JOB YOU LAZY PIECE OF tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Showing off her Mega cheap gifts and clothes for the kids. Angela you could have bought more & better having received your cost of living allowance and also your beg money. But remember this, you may turn up with a few bits of rubbish for them, and they may be excited about them. They’re young and easily pleased. But remember this, those two children will also grow up knowing you failed them again and again. That you put drugs and laziness before them. It’s well documented by the authorities for them to read for themselves. You can’t argue with courts and social services reports. Your couple of hours visits IN A CONTACT CENTRE, proving you can’t be trusted with them on your own, won’t right the wrongs that you did to them meaning they ended up in the care system. Just like your takeaway bills, electricity and gas top ups, and your crap clothes etc, someone else is picking up the pieces of your absolute car crash adulthood. You should be ashamed of yourself as you were blessed with 6 children of your own, none of which you put before your own wants and habits.
Some of us were never blessed to hold our babies in our arms…..
You mentioned the children were made up with their stuff today….. no mention today or any other visit that they were happy to see you. I bet they ran straight to the table of crap and not into your arms.
They will see through you. Mark my words.

On another note Angela ……. That Nyland fella…. You think he’s your friend ? He takes the piss out of you and humiliates you by getting you to do star jumps on a live for a few pennies worth of gifts.
Dan your stepson….. haven’t you noticed his condescending tone when he talks to you at times ? Also how he puts you down, criticises you and stuff you do, but brags about his stuff and what he’s had …..Angela, open your eyes.
Your name dropping of the bigger creators on the app…. They NEVER mention you. They NEVER stitch or duet your videos. They NEVER talk about you. You’re on another planet.
oh and by the way …. Your anxiety …..
not a problem when your galavanting and doing videos and lives whilst on your travels …..
GET A JOB YOU LAZY PIECE OF tit.
Absolutely spot on,
The table of gifts that her beg money will have bought?
She’s a disgrace, a drain on society.
Those poor children have to stay in the care system now cause she’s too selfish to let them be adopted to a loving family who are desperate for a child.
Same as everything she has, it all suffers because of her.
#karmatrain #dogabuser #dogrescuemyarse

Is there a wiki on this woman? She’s just started appearing in my fyp so found she has 5 pages in here! What’s her bio?!

Reactions: 1
That's not a rant Littlemiss, that is facts! She is an absolute disgrace. Is it Sydney's dad who bumped in to that other man who did a video about it? Or was that a different baby dad?

Is there a wiki on this woman? She’s just started appearing in my fyp so found she has 5 pages in here! What’s her bio?!
There's no wiki but read the previous threads as she has been exposed as a child abuser, dog abuser, charity scammer, beg, benefit cheat and now posting drugs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
These will make you laugh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.