Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a screen recording of her going off about the job centre with that Michelle bird that stalks lawerence just stood there duelling Angela opened mouthed I couldn’t stop laughing, then Michelle made her excuses and fucked off out of there hahah

Reactions: 4
Her UC is paid on the 10th of the month....she is sanctioned for 28 days, presumably from the 10th of this month. Her rent is paid direct to the council. She said Dale works hard, and his money is his....no Angela, you are living with a partner, his money is most certainly NOT his, not in the eyes of UC...and that's exactly why you need reporting....you are taking the piss. She's now saying she's going to look for a job tomorrow....thought you were going to look for one today? Tell you what, I won't hold my breath, seeing as you've had people paying into your PayPal already, and suggesting a GFM....you really give genuine claimants a bad name!!

Reactions: 2
Her UC is paid on the 10th of the month....she is sanctioned for 28 days, presumably from the 10th of this month. Her rent is paid direct to the council. She said Dale works hard, and his money is his....no Angela, you are living with a partner, his money is most certainly NOT his, not in the eyes of UC...and that's exactly why you need reporting....you are taking the piss. She's now saying she's going to look for a job tomorrow....thought you were going to look for one today? Tell you what, I won't hold my breath, seeing as you've had people paying into your PayPal already, and suggesting a GFM....you really give genuine claimants a bad name!!
You would think her followers would learn, she’s telling them she’s skint so they send her money then gets a takeaway 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She was saying how she has no food but might have soup and bread all whilst smoking a joint. Weed and bacca aren't cheap or a necessity!

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing it was paid for by the vulnerable 😫 She's such a dirty vile druggy beg with a roof.

Three people working and living there!!! Angela if I ever met you, you’d 💩 ya pants. Ur house? U pay no rent but let dossers including ya self live there. Wasn’t last night she was raging at the son who’s name we don’t mention. Because he spoke to her MOTHER who probably ain’t a bad woman. I’d give Angela up and disown it if I was it’s mother. Clean ya nails u dirty pig

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing it was paid for by the vulnerable 😫 She's such a dirty vile druggy beg with a roof.
Of course, she’s telling everyone who will listen she was sanctioned because she was late today 🤦‍♀️
Wouldn’t have been cause everyone is grassing you up Angela because you are a drain on the system,
Claiming UC whilst 3 other people in your house work,
3 people that are not supposed to be there anyway,
Claiming housing benefit whilst 3 people are working
Sat on TT begging for taxi fair, food fags and anything else the vulnerable will pay for and getting gifts that you exchange for money.
Bragging how much money Dale earns,
No wouldn’t be any of those reasons would it, defo be because you were late……clown
#getajob #lazyshit

Angela sits and begs everyday. So everyone has been paying for the three months she’s been sanctioned. She’s been grassed up I bet. Hope so cause I’ve reported the dosser. I can’t count how many times I’ve heard today “I’ve been bleeping sanctioned bruv” scrounging hoe

Of course, she’s telling everyone who will listen she was sanctioned because she was late today 🤦‍♀️
Wouldn’t have been cause everyone is grassing you up Angela because you are a drain on the system,
Claiming UC whilst 3 other people in your house work,
3 people that are not supposed to be there anyway,
Claiming housing benefit whilst 3 people are working
Sat on TT begging for taxi fair, food fags and anything else the vulnerable will pay for and getting gifts that you exchange for money.
Bragging how much money Dale earns,
No wouldn’t be any of those reasons would it, defo be because you were late……clown
#getajob #lazyshit
Definitely grassed up. And rightly so. But tbf who’s employ that!!!! She’ll be on OF next 🤮🤮🤮

Angela sits and begs everyday. So everyone has been paying for the three months she’s been sanctioned. She’s been grassed up I bet. Hope so cause I’ve reported the dosser. I can’t count how many times I’ve heard today “I’ve been bleeping sanctioned bruv” scrounging hoe

Definitely grassed up. And rightly so. But tbf who’s employ that!!!! She’ll be on OF next 🤮🤮🤮
I think she’s on it already, she wears some really dodgy outfits some days but then changes into hat and hoodie.
I’m fully expecting someone to post the link one of these days.

I think she’s on it already, she wears some really dodgy outfits some days but then changes into hat and hoodie.
I’m fully expecting someone to post the link one of these days.
No way. I was having a laugh but I’m glad I’ve eaten. A NICE MEAL PAID FOR BY MYSELF FROM MY WAGE ANGELA SLATER!!!!
The world don’t owe me a living, unlike it does you!!! (Tut tut).
I could go on and on about her but it’s great watching her fall. No one better to fall. Disgraceful mother, partner and person. Hope Arlo has pissed on ur side of the bed and u lay on it. Probably won’t wash, won’t wven notice the smell through your stench

So Dale has worked all day whilst she has sat on lives for most of it. She's eaten a McDonalds paid for by the idiots who continue to fall for her sob stories and then he's had to cook his own tea because she's refused to do it. What makes it worse, he's made her a sausage buttie too....and this is a woman who said the other week on a live that she only eats once a day.....if you're gonna lie you need a good memory....I think you also said you never lie as well didn't you Angela?

Reactions: 5
She's calling her own mum a sl*g and spouting her poisonous venom towards the son we don't mention all because he was trying to talk to his gran on the phone.
So vile towards her mum. Your son reaching out to his grandmother should not be a trigger for you to go on TikTok and put your dirty laundry blast for all to see. And you wonder why you get so much hate. Maybe he’s not getting the attention and love from you so he’s gone to get it elsewhere. Just saying

Reactions: 8
No way. I was having a laugh but I’m glad I’ve eaten. A NICE MEAL PAID FOR BY MYSELF FROM MY WAGE ANGELA SLATER!!!!
The world don’t owe me a living, unlike it does you!!! (Tut tut).
I could go on and on about her but it’s great watching her fall. No one better to fall. Disgraceful mother, partner and person. Hope Arlo has pissed on ur side of the bed and u lay on it. Probably won’t wash, won’t wven notice the smell through your stench
The funniest was when he peed all over her when he sat on her lap on live, I laughed for days about that 🤣🤣
On a serious note though if he had access to outside these accidents wouldn’t happen, she’s evil keeping those dogs the way she does and I’ll never forgive her for killing the greyhound, that could have been avoided had she paid more attention to her instead of sat talking to a phone.
#evilbitch #freeArloandPoppy

Reactions: 5
You heard it here first,
Angela Slater is about to go out and work her arse off. 🤡
#believeitwheniseeit #neverworkedadayinyourlife

Attachments

• Haha
Well maybe if she got her lazy arse to the appointments then she wouldn't be sanctioned. Blaming the system but not herself all whilst she is frauding the system that keeps a roof over her head. I wouldn't employ her you can see she stinks 🤢

I wonder what beggy story she has today??? Angela we have loads of work in Southampton, come here I beg!! You’d be done over. Disgusting killing animals, losing ya kids and to think you still believe they will be back. Pull my nipple, your never getting them back. Best thing for those kids.

She's posted this. Bigfozz has had a selfie taken with her youngest baby's daddy and she is wanting to see it. She just can't let go of that man can she, he really triggers her 🤣
Who is biggfozz and how does he know her baby daddy that he’s had pictures taken with him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.