CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lunas raw diet is consisting of cooked roast pork well seasoned, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding veg and gravy because she has to lose weight, is she bleeding stupid? Think I've just answered my own question there.
Its quite easy to look up a raw diet online, its making me sick to the stomach watching her with these dogs and all her thick arsed followers saying how brilliant she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So Lunas raw diet is consisting of cooked roast pork well seasoned, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding veg and gravy because she has to lose weight, is she bleeding stupid? Think I've just answered my own question there.
Its quite easy to look up a raw diet online, its making me sick to the stomach watching her with these dogs and all her thick arsed followers saying how brilliant she is.
She obviously doesn't know what the word raw means. Dick. She's unreal.

Reactions: 5
Don’t you think they should have discuss getting back together over a meal or anything but TT. I can’t believe what they have done tonight in live. Disgusting the pair of them - No shame 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Don’t you think they should have discuss getting back together over a meal or anything but TT. I can’t believe what they have done tonight in live. Disgusting the pair of them - No shame 😡
What did I miss??

Reactions: 2
It is literally like Jeremy Kyle with those other 2 girls in her box
---
Who is that Sam hodge now that’s up cjs arse
---
She’s talking dirty to the Irish bloke my stomach has just turned 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s on live now and he’s all over it kissing her neck man it’s grins

• Sick