CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who paid her internet bill? Last vid I saw was her ranting down the phone about her ex and owing £100.
Some mug no doubt, it amazes me how she pays for everything to run a house, feeds 4 dogs plus the other 2 spongers that now seem to live there, all this while the rest of the country are struggling.
Poor Brenda must be dishing out dollars left right and centre.
Saw a video where she said RSPCA had been out again, I don’t believe for a second that they went saw the state the new dog was in and walked away without doing anything. Surely they didn’t leave 2 butches that haven’t been spayed with 2 intact males and didn’t offer to neuter them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's the one that needs to see a vet. bleeping state of her, she looks like she's been decomposing for the past 12 months 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she just stopped talking about luna? So much for rehoming the poor thing
What happened with Gordys back? Did that hole heal?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
On live now heavily hinting for money for energy drinks so she can get the garden done whilst step toe in the back lounges around in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was ill the other day and no money for drinks or medication as doesn’t get “paid” for two weeks

Winds me up her thinking she gets paid when she’s the laziest person going
---
On live now heavily hinting for money for energy drinks so she can get the garden done whilst step toe in the back lounges around in the background
She’s been getting the garden done for years

• Haha
With his 😎 on🤣🤣🤣
---
She is vile, a scruffy rat 🐀 who needs thwm
Dogs taken off her there so skinny under fed it’s so sad. While she drinking her energy drinks smoke weed, begging all the time for her self - her own business regaining dogs r u having a laugh. She makes my skin crawl 😡

Reactions: 5
She sold a keyboard for £4 I’m sure I herd correctly the people are on route and she can’t find it 🤣😂
---
She’s talking how they shagged all night 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s writhing around on top of him on live now
---
Grim

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Last time I watched her live she was making cheesy mash and beans for Karl ....think that was his name the ex ...her live just come up and she's calling some old man sexy and making her signature dish cheesy mash and beans 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seeing how many men she gets through makes me wonder why I’m single but then I look at the men she’s picking up 😂

This one seems to be on a par with her, is he also a beg or does he actually work?

• Haha
Seeing how many men she gets through makes me wonder why I’m single but then I look at the men she’s picking up 😂

This one seems to be on a par with her, is he also a beg or does he actually work?
He can’t possibly work with those sunglasses welded to his face.
Is he blind maybe? Wonder if he takes them off to sleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently he’s there to stay… also she’s sat outside them poor doors are barking inside, if she can’t have dogs that mix she shouldn’t have so many

Reactions: 6
Apparently he’s there to stay… also she’s sat outside them poor doors are barking inside, if she can’t have dogs that mix she shouldn’t have so many
She won’t pay to have them neutered that’s the problem, she has basically a breeding pair in each room, now I know the RSPCA are rubbish but even they wouldn’t find this acceptable.