CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it two years ago she was on the beg for money for a skip and all her garden plans 🤣

Reactions: 4
So the dogs had that tiny bit of patio, she would of let them out to do their business snd then straight back in to their crates, except gordy he would of been able to poodle about. Poor arlo and poppy are big dogs and need the walks. When she kept luna she did one video about her exercise routine we know for a fact that was a one off. I don't understand a dog lover as she claims took another another dog with health problems knowing only one dog can be under the pdsa at a time which is goody so the others are fucked if anything goes wrong because she don't have a pot to piss in. bleeping cruel

Reactions: 6
So the dogs had that tiny bit of patio, she would of let them out to do their business snd then straight back in to their crates, except gordy he would of been able to poodle about. Poor arlo and poppy are big dogs and need the walks. When she kept luna she did one video about her exercise routine we know for a fact that was a one off. I don't understand a dog lover as she claims took another another dog with health problems knowing only one dog can be under the pdsa at a time which is goody so the others are fucked if anything goes wrong because she don't have a pot to piss in. bleeping cruel
She was on live in her kitchen the other day and she looked round at Arlo he didn’t move in that cage and she quickly moved the camera so he couldn’t be seen, her face changed, I’m convinced he isn’t well.
Will probably just be left to die like the greyhound did alone and unloved.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She was on live in her kitchen the other day and she looked round at Arlo he didn’t move in that cage and she quickly moved the camera so he couldn’t be seen, her face changed, I’m convinced he isn’t well.
Will probably just be left to die like the greyhound did alone and unloved.
This makes me so sad.

Reactions: 4
oh hilarious, dumb and dumber are having a fire in the back garden and fire brigade have turned up to put it out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I wish there was a screen recording of the fire brigade turning up. Arlo isn't healthy at all in the video she done a few weeks back showing what a good owner she Is (only posted a couple of pics of arlon and poppy) it was mainly video of the 2 favs but he looked so so sad. My friend has the same breed and he is walked for 3 hours a day. Just a ahit life for them all but poppy and arlo suffer so much it makes me angry

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Let's hope a family weren't stuck in their burning house whilst this dopey cow was burning grass 😡
I haven't watched her for months but I can tell her cough has got worse. Sounds like she's only got half a lung 🤣

Arlo is on her latest video, he has a coat on but still looks incredibly thin, Gordy is wasting away on a daily you can see every rib.
no sight of Luna though, I’m hoping she’s rehomed her and finally made a sensible decision.
#dogabuser

• Sad
Arlo is on her latest video, he has a coat on but still looks incredibly thin, Gordy is wasting away on a daily you can see every rib.
no sight of Luna though, I’m hoping she’s rehomed her and finally made a sensible decision.
#dogabuser
Every live I've seen Luna has been in her cage, oh sorry crate!! She kept standing up and doing a little "dance" but got told to lie down......here we are witnessing the mental destruction of yet another poor dog at the hands of this cruel, vile woman....its Willig all over again. The biatch said she had come from a bad situation, used as a breeding machine...tbh her life is probably even worse now 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What on earth has happened to Gordy? You can see every rib and hip bone, there’s defo something wrong with him for sure, will she take him to be checked out? I very much doubt it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7