CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnā€™t that pic from when she had the ā€œspicyā€ TikTok account last year? There were a few things like this from memory
Iā€™m sure it was a locked account so I couldnā€™t snoop but she posted some of the vids to her usuals, probably for attention

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Universal Credit will be pleased to learn about her new income. That's if there's any desperate subscribers šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Strap in sheā€™s getting a bulldog through small paws
Begging will commence shortly
Sheā€™s pestering the account with pablo the dog got help . Why she thinks actual creators are going to engage with her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Strap in sheā€™s getting a bulldog through small paws
Begging will commence shortly
Sheā€™s pestering the account with pablo the dog got help . Why she thinks actual creators are going to engage with her.
Very suss story surrounding the dog....the owners left it for a few days with some elderly man, the owners haven't been back for her and can't be contacted.....the man's daughter can't look after it because she has dogs that don't get on with the bulldog. Has anyone thought that something could have happened to prevent the owners collecting her? Or maybe shes been stolen? Has she been chip checked?
How the duck does Angela know she's good with kids? Once again another disgusting act of cruelty from an uneducated, money grabbing piece of tit. One day Angela your unethical manner of passing unchecked, un neutered animals on to people you have never met or vetted will bite you on the arse....I can't wait for that day.

Reactions: 7
Public Announcement: if you donā€™t have a strong stomach then donā€™t watch, will be posting clips from her onlyfans soon. šŸ¤®šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Oh sheā€™s started begging for bus fare
Got to magic a fiver out of her arse tomorrow to fetch the dog from Walsall, hour and a half each way
What happened to any donations to small paws being saved for the dogs, surely she has money in the small paws account? She wonā€™t have didnā€™t it on herselfā€¦.šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
Also appears to have found money for hair dye which is better than the last half arsed attempt šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen an owner for bulldog in her live or heard her drop a name?.
No all I got was the is in Walsall and sheā€™s getting it after school time today
Someone in the live asked her if it got on with cars, she said donā€™t know but I donā€™t have any so itā€™s ok. What about where you rehome it to?? Shouldnā€™t you know these things after thorough vetting??

Reactions: 4
You can thank me later šŸ¤®šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This woman has got another dog, she canā€™t afford to feed herself and the animals she has now. I see poor skinny Gordy itā€™s awful and so unfair how she can have these animals!šŸ˜©šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Angry