CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord what a sight, begging on live for £2.05 to pay the delivery charge for her takeaway.
How did she get the £10 for the takeaway I hear you ask, she sold a small paws donation for £10 so decided to have a takeaway with it.
I’m sure the person who donated the item will be really pleased her donation didn’t help any animals.
#dogabuser
#dogkiller
#scammer

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Dear lord what a sight, begging on live for £2.05 to pay the delivery charge for her takeaway.
How did she get the £10 for the takeaway I hear you ask, she sold a small paws donation for £10 so decided to have a takeaway with it.
I’m sure the person who donated the item will be really pleased her donation didn’t help any animals.
#dogabuser
#dogkiller
#scammer
I caught the constant “not got the delivery money” whys the boyfriend not got £2.50?
What’s he do for money?!

Reactions: 4
Can she cook something? and if the reply is no how can she look after dogs.
She is able to cook she’s just bleeding lazy.
She was shattered because she painted a bit of fencing,
What is actually wrong with people? Why do they just exist day to day instead of trying to better themselves,
I don’t understand why they don’t go to work or even a few hours charity work just for a bit of self worth, they can’t enjoy living like they do surely.

Reactions: 5
She is able to cook she’s just bleeding lazy.
She was shattered because she painted a bit of fencing,
What is actually wrong with people? Why do they just exist day to day instead of trying to better themselves,
I don’t understand why they don’t go to work or even a few hours charity work just for a bit of self worth, they can’t enjoy living like they do surely.
They reall look like crack heads and Ive had some dealings with them so I know what they look like.

Reactions: 7
She’s currently live, and the smelly-looking man looks like he’s dead and has just been propped up in the corner
IMG_0799.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s been non-stop dropping huge hints about not having any money and having to live off toast until 10th, banging on and on and gurning incessantly until some mug sends her money. What an existence, begging people for money day to day. Utterly shameless dirty old Steptoe lookalike. Not one real tooth between the pair of them, dirty beggars

• Haha
How come none of these fellas she gets ever give her any money? Basically dossing there for free until they get bored or come to their senses. Plus she's got four flippin dogs to keep. She's such a waste of space.

Some mug sent her £50 to go get some food, we all know where that’s going don’t we?

• Wow
  • Angry
Some mug sent her £50 to go get some food, we all know where that’s going don’t we?
And she sits there saying she doesn’t beg 🤣 Biggest beggar on the app, people must be bleeping stupid or haven’t watched her for long - it becomes obvious very fast that she’s a grifter amongst several other things

Now she wants a games console and paint and fencing and a hot tub and fags and energy drinks.
She couldn’t be a bigger beg if she tried, the £50 must have gone from yesterday because only had £10 for fags and they were £12.90.
#beg
#dogkiller
#steptoelookalike

• Angry
This morning I caught her moaning about having to wait for payday
Says she wants to finish the garden
She’s had a woman round from council/ ha I assume who has declined giving her a free fence so she us going to her mp 😂

I’ve noticed when she has a man she gets more into doing the garden up, free labour I assume

Reactions: 3
This morning I caught her moaning about having to wait for payday
Says she wants to finish the garden
She’s had a woman round from council/ ha I assume who has declined giving her a free fence so she us going to her mp 😂

I’ve noticed when she has a man she gets more into doing the garden up, free labour I assume
This one is really strange and you can tell she’s getting fed up with him already.

Every man we’ve seen has been more bizarre and more wasted than the previous one. Why on Earth doesn’t she have her kids back, it’s a mystery!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No doubt the woman from the council paid a visit to tell her to clean her disgusting hovel of a garden up!! If I was unfortunate enough to live next door to her I'd have reported the state of it well before now. Willy has cut down the overgrown back garden, but there's still piles of bin bags and other rubbish, the front garden has also become a dumping ground for shite, including a sofa (she's been told it has to be removed by a certain date)

Reactions: 2