CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you all get 5 mins today please report her to Dudley council and RSPCA again. If everyone complains they will have to do something.
The council won’t stand for her using their property for a money making scheme.
Also benefits office as the unmentionable is now living there, doubt very much she has declared that.
I know it’s all been done before but we need to do again she can’t keep putting these dogs through this hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The shower scene shows she's not like the filtered pictures and aged. If its feeding the dogs im ok with it.

Reactions: 3
Any money will go on her weed and energy drinks first, with anything leftover going on the cheapest dry food. I mean, she's on live now on the beg for a fiver to top-up her mobile phone. :rolleyes:
Yeah, to top up her phone to ring the chip company about Luna.....errrrrrm I think she'll find she can't alter details it has to be done by the registered owner, and it costs money.....I was going to change the address on my boys chips and the cheeky feckers wanted to charge me £15 each!! Ffs it only cost me €20 each to get them chipped!! I only moved about 10 houses down and my mobile number is the same so I left it.
She also said she's going to ring the RSPCA to get a voucher to get her spayed....WTF!! I don't think any other rescue uses the RSPCA for that, they fund raise and use their own vets to spay, neuter and provide healthcare.

Reactions: 2
I know one woman on TT who had the RSPCA come to check on her dogs due to reports and she ended up coming off well she got vouchers for the spraying and something for worming other than that they were happy with her care and to be fair I never saw a problem. This one keeps her dogs locked up all day with no water or exercise.

Reactions: 5
I know one woman on TT who had the RSPCA come to check on her dogs due to reports and she ended up coming off well she got vouchers for the spraying and something for worming other than that they were happy with her care and to be fair I never saw a problem. This one keeps her dogs locked up all day with no water or exercise.
I don't see a problem if it's your own dogs....Angela will rehome that dog and take money off the new owners as a "donation"....wouldn't surprise me if she had taken money off the bloke she picked it up from too!! Where is the money from the last dog she rehomed? You know, the money she leaves in her bank account for the next rescue requiring vet care or food?!!
Strange how she can catch 3 buses yesterday but can't go to the Job Center on public transport!!

I don't see a problem if it's your own dogs....Angela will rehome that dog and take money off the new owners as a "donation"....wouldn't surprise me if she had taken money off the bloke she picked it up from too!! Where is the money from the last dog she rehomed? You know, the money she leaves in her bank account for the next rescue requiring vet care or food?!!
Strange how she can catch 3 buses yesterday but can't go to the Job Center on public transport!!
It makes me ill just thinking about it.

I hope Angela has got a load of money because the new dog has some serious health issues, will be hundreds if not thousands in exploritory tests, god help the new owners they will be getting themselves a whole lot of trouble.
Angela you dim wit there is a reason the old owners didn’t want her and someone has got to pick up the tab.
Only the dog will suffer here.

• Angry
  • Sad
I hope Angela has got a load of money because the new dog has some serious health issues, will be hundreds if not thousands in exploritory tests, god help the new owners they will be getting themselves a whole lot of trouble.
Angela you dim wit there is a reason the old owners didn’t want her and someone has got to pick up the tab.
Only the dog will suffer here.
I saw it waddling about and it didn't look too healthy.

• Sad
She a fuckin idiot walking that dog in this heat, she had no brains
Also an idiot having Gordy and Luna together....the next thing Luna will be expecting pups....does she not know once dogs couple they can't be separated? In a blink of an eye they'll be doing the deed....pretty sure she will be totally unaware of Lunas heat cycle.
I reckon Luna has either hip dysplasia or a neurological defect.....both of which will cost thousands....ffs it just cost me over £900 for dental surgery on one of my cats!!!

Sorry but she’s got dentures in and she can’t even keep them clean, if she can look after self how the hell is she looking after 4 dogs!
IMG_2906.png

• Sick
I was coming on to say the same! I had to turn her off, it was actually turning my stomach!!

She was telling people to stop gifting earlier then said she would donate them to the mind charity. Then she said " mind is for mental health isn't it" then said to Gordy and the new pack member oh when I go to asda I will get you both a nice treat with it.. then said all my dogs will be getting a new toy, so which is it? She had to video taking the new dog out for a walk but that will be the only time she does. If she walked all her dogs every day she would 100% record it. Back to sorting out the little garden that 4 dogs have to share for their only bit of fresh air. Sick of it tbh
---
Sorry but she’s got dentures in and she can’t even keep them clean, if she can look after self how the hell is she looking after 4 dogs!View attachment 2927476
Rancid witch

• Angry
Latest vid on mykindapeople she's saying Luna has "completed her pack"......so looks like far from rehoming her she's keeping her, dog number 4 to live a life of complete and utter misery, no doubt another that won't be neutered, another dog locked in a crate when she's in season, another dog that will suffer when there's no funds for vet care.....or will Luna become the favourite dog like Poppy once was, followed by Arlo, then Gordy.....I forsee HUGE health problems for that poor dog!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Latest vid on mykindapeople she's saying Luna has "completed her pack"......so looks like far from rehoming her she's keeping her, dog number 4 to live a life of complete and utter misery, no doubt another that won't be neutered, another dog locked in a crate when she's in season, another dog that will suffer when there's no funds for vet care.....or will Luna become the favourite dog like Poppy once was, followed by Arlo, then Gordy.....I forsee HUGE health problems for that poor dog!!
She can’t afford proper vet care for the 3 she has never mind a dog that clearly has problems already. She’s round the bloody bend, it needs to see a vet asap but she won’t take it, says she has free pet insurance with chip company but even if she does it doesn’t mean she gets free treatment.
You can guarantee that dog will be sold for mega bucks at some point, she knows she can get more for it if sold than a rehoming fee.