CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth has happened to Gordy? You can see every rib and hip bone, there’s defo something wrong with him for sure, will she take him to be checked out? I very much doubt it.
Oh my god, that poor dog.

My girl looked like that when we rescued her, she came from a place abroad that relied on donations to feed the rescues, and she’s very timid so often missed out, it took months to get her trust and to get her healthy again.

Thats genuinely shocked me.

Reactions: 4
I thought he had allergies yet he's outside while Willy is cutting back that overgrown wilderness.

Reactions: 2
That poor dog, I bet the others are in a bad way as well 😭 Angie you really are one evil witch!

Reactions: 5
Haven’t seen Luna for ages, when anyone asks where she is she says she’s asleep.
The only time I’ve seen Arlo is the video with that coat on which seems odd as it’s quite warm, hiding something that’s for sure.

Reactions: 4