Christmas Watch 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 4 kids have lost 3 grandparents in the space of a year. We would really like to take them away over the Christmas holidays to give them something to look forward to. We don’t really want a cottage as it would be just like being at home, but a holiday park or lodge where there’s some entertainment and Christmas fun. Does anyone have recommendations? Kids ages range from 17years to 18 months.
(Nothing insanely pricey like centreparcs)
I'm not sure you'll find one to be honest. I looked into it a few years ago and all the holiday parks that are open, it's just the accommodation not any of the on site entertainment.

My 4 kids have lost 3 grandparents in the space of a year. We would really like to take them away over the Christmas holidays to give them something to look forward to. We don’t really want a cottage as it would be just like being at home, but a holiday park or lodge where there’s some entertainment and Christmas fun. Does anyone have recommendations? Kids ages range from 17years to 18 months.
(Nothing insanely pricey like centreparcs)
We did 4 nights at Butlins over Xmas a few years ago with our kids for a change and we absolutely loved it! Would recommend.

Reactions: 2
My fave John Lewis ad will always be Monty the penguin! I still use the mug I got that year, the kids know not to go anywhere near it 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness. It's beautiful. I'm actually crying . We'll done John Lewis 🎄🎅🥰 #thebeginner

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Someone has to snip up my card, I have bought all the main presents but keep buying little extras. I can't be the only one who does this!

Reactions: 10
Found the John Lewis ad moving, but Asda's Elf advert is still my favourite this year, it's the only one that's really captured excitement and christmas spirit. All the others are very toned down, which I get to reflect the times, but cmon, it's Christmas!!

Reactions: 5
It’s available to watch on their app early. I really liked it.

It’s on the telegraphs YouTube channel too

Last edited:
That John Lewis advert set me off. I didn't see where they were going at first and then bam

Reactions: 5
Is it shorter in length than other years, it felt over really quick to me? It’s good that they are highlighting issues and putting money into areas that need it though!

Reactions: 3
It’s quite ambiguous though. Are they adopting this child? Is it a family member who has been removed from them who’s being allowed to spend Christmas with them? I couldn’t figure it out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.