Christmas Watch 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else awake ready for the annual tesco delivery slot battle 🤣
Yeah I’m way back in the queue. I’m not hosting this year and after last year’s fiasco I couldn’t bring myself to wake up early so logged in at 6 to be something like 160,000 in the queue 😂 I’m only down to 130,000 now but still an hour wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m way back in the queue. I’m not hosting this year and after last year’s fiasco I couldn’t bring myself to wake up early so logged in at 6 to be something like 160,000 in the queue 😂 I’m only down to 130,000 now but still an hour wait.
May the odds be ever in your favour 🤣

Thankfully I was only 7000ish in the queue

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ahh thanks but we rent so not an option, hence looking for creative ways to do it.
I hang lights on the inside of my windows. I'll see if I can find a photo from previous years. Then we get to enjoy them and look pretty from outside.

Reactions: 4
Reminded my partner last night as he wakes up earlier than I do but he forgot. I’m not 278,499 in the queue 😂 we’re not doing a massive Xmas it will probably be us and our daughter but could do without going to the shop as I’ll be 8.5 months pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hang lights on the inside of my windows. I'll see if I can find a photo from previous years. Then we get to enjoy them and look pretty from outside.
How do you hang them? I’d like to do that this year my daughter would love it. Although still have her birthday banner up from end of oct so guess they’ll be up all year 🤣

Reactions: 1
We’ve bought some outdoors lights today to put up! My usually Grinch husband is feeling so festive this year, he says it’s because it’s our baby’s first Christmas and it’s special, but it’s very unnerving

The Mumsnetter in me is telling you to "do some digging"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do you hang them? I’d like to do that this year my daughter would love it. Although still have her birthday banner up from end of oct so guess they’ll be up all year 🤣

I got some hooks that had sucker things on the back of them so you could stick them to windows. I thought I got them from Wilkos but had a quick look on there and can’t find them.

Something like this https://www.homebase.co.uk/bud-chri...rt1B3C5uruFVszpbyoBoCTjMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Heart
Command clips is what I personally use. They're fabulous (I have like a light curtain these fit but they do bigger hooks too)
Didn't know these existed! My sister used blue tack and washi tape not to damage her rented wall. They were always falling off.

The Mumsnetter in me is telling you to "do some digging"
Get your ducks in a row OP....

Love this guy:

"It's the tree or me" (He's sweary).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.