Christmas Watch 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The John Lewis advert gets better with every watch. Heartwarming, humorous and packing a big nostalgic punch from the blink 182 cover song ❤
fg.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not too impressed with the John Lewis ad tbh, it's a nice sentiment but not very Christmas like. Just saw the Irish Aldi ad and it's brilliant.
Perhaps that’s the point - there are many kids/people who won’t get a Christmas…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen the aldi advert...that's gonna get complaints 😆😆 Kevin becoming a snowmans...well...knob 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I posted my immediate families yesterday 🤣
I will leave the rest until December though…

Reactions: 2
So we’ve done it! Two Christmas trees up, will finish the rest of the decorating this weekend! Spending this evening watching crappy tv & wrapping gifts - perfection! 🎄🎁🎅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Christmas cupboards are very important. Out of sight out of mind 😁
I’ve travelled to see my parents today and it’s a day of Christmas shopping with my mum and I cannot wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m probably an anomaly here but I’ve not bought a single present or food/ drink item for Xmas yet! Bar advent calendars I’ve done zilch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m probably an anomaly here but I’ve not bought a single present or food/ drink item for Xmas yet! Bar advent calendars I’ve done zilch.
You’re not totally alone dw. I’ve only booked my food delivery slot (not organised it, have just filled it with nappies to meet the min payment to reserve the slot!) and have sorted some toys for my LO but that’s the easiest bit by far. The rest is yet to come, not stressing and that’s even with the goal to shop as close to 100% small + independent! There’s loads of time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I bought four boxes of mince pies. Currently have none left. It’s dangerous to shop early 🤪 .

Like Here said don’t worry about it and it will come together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.