Christmas 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ll wait till next week then contact the bank. It’s only 5 days today since they said about the refund. I ordered it to my work address and I’m next in at the weekend so I’ll double check nothing has been sent before I call the bank. Thanks again 😃
I work in a bank and sadly this happens all the time, report to your bank, if a debit card was used they will tell you to wait 15 days incase anything turns up, if a credit card was used it’s 30 days, so I would call them sooner rather than later within that 15 day period :)

Reactions: 2
I work in a bank and sadly this happens all the time, report to your bank, if a debit card was used they will tell you to wait 15 days incase anything turns up, if a credit card was used it’s 30 days, so I would call them sooner rather than later within that 15 day period :)
Ohh great thanks it’s just over 15 days I think so I’ll give them a call. It was a debit card and they told me I had to wait 30days but that was before they said they’d refund me and cancelled it

Reactions: 1

How many can you remember the smell of 🤣. Wish buses looked like that at xmas niw

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Love all these throwback videos….i would really like to think we are going back to more traditional decorations etc. people were loving all this last year, the foil ones etc, coloured petal lights. I’m here for it ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So funny to look some of these decorations that we had at home and realise they were actually a trend back then.
I want & have some of them now 🤣 managed to find a few in charity shops and vintage fairs. I want those foil balls but the prices on the ones I could find was obscene

• Heart
Reactions: 2

How many can you remember the smell of 🤣. Wish buses looked like that at xmas niw
This is nostalgic for me even though I was born in the 90s - Christmas looked just liked this growing up! My parents still have a lot of their decorations from then and get them out every year ☺

Reactions: 7
I want & have some of them now 🤣 managed to find a few in charity shops and vintage fairs. I want those foil balls but the prices on the ones I could find was obscene
It was the round Christmas tree lights for me. My parents still had them up until a few years ago and they were literally disintegrating so had to be thrown lol
I wish they still had the festive buses!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Love all these throwback videos….i would really like to think we are going back to more traditional decorations etc. people were loving all this last year, the foil ones etc, coloured petal lights. I’m here for it ♥
Those petal coloured lights were my favourite! I used to put them around my bedroom windows and tv. I was gutted when my mum stopped coloured lights and replaced with just white (even though I just use white but want a colourful tree this year!) 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm already planning my decs this year in my head, we're in a new home so it's a whole new space to play with I can't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who likes a bargain 🙋

Went to Boots today - there were offers. When paying, the assistant asked if I'd like a free gift. All I had to do was scan a bar code and complete a quick survey. Then I could select my gift. I've come home with a lovely tin containing two smellies. Great as a prezzie for someone or a Secret Santa, but I'd also add maybe a nail varnish as the tin's big enough. Other choices included make up bags and soap.

Reactions: 10
I phoned today as it was 30 days since the refund email. They are looking into it but might need more evidence. I realised the email was in the spam folder so was deleted automatically after 30 days so now I don't have that as evidence. I have one which they said they'll check if they can cancel it with the sender and if so will process refund. Just not the email with them saying I'll get a refund in 5-30 days. I also didn't receive anything

I want to buy a few vintage baubles and thought this time of year might be able to get them cheaper

Screenshot 2024-04-14 4.39.42 PM.png

What are the ones that look like haemorrhoids supposed to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want to buy a few vintage baubles and thought this time of year might be able to get them cheaper

View attachment 2874927

I always assumed grapes. Generally I found there is a lot less competition if you are looking at vintage baubles on eBay at this time of year so you can pick up things cheaper. Last year I discovered German eBay for vintage baubles and could easily have spent a fortune picking up GDR-era baubles.

• Haha

View attachment 2874927

I mean, including the haemorrhoids, lovely selection there. I was SO mad my grandparents had thrown all theirs away at some point over the years when we cleared their house.

Reactions: 3