Christmas 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what does everybody want for Xmas? Share so I can get some ideas. Even better if you're asking for an experience or holiday.

Me and Mr Lolz don't really get each other anything but this year I feel like a treat as it's been a good but very hard and stressful year

Reactions: 7
So what does everybody want for Xmas? Share so I can get some ideas. Even better if you're asking for an experience or holiday.

Me and Mr Lolz don't really get each other anything but this year I feel like a treat as it's been a good but very hard and stressful year
I’m asking for a necklace with unborn bairn’s name on it. I don’t want nor need anything though 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe a bottle of Bolly and some chocolates this year.

Reactions: 6
I’m asking for a necklace with unborn bairn’s name on it. I don’t want nor need anything though 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe a bottle of Bolly and some chocolates this year.
Will baby be born by Xmas? What if you change your mind about the name? What if the sex is different to what you've been told? What if they missed a twin? So many questions!

Reactions: 2

I’d love some gisou hair products, an Ugg telfar bag and some ultra mini Uggs but the last two I’m thinking I’ll buy before as they were sold out last autumn-winter😩

Ooohhh Christmas! I love Christmas! Decorating trees is my thing and I have far more Christmas decorations than anyone has a right to 🙈 I love everything about Christmas - although I always think Christmas Day is a bit of a let down. Do t really know what I expect! We stay home usually so no hosting or people coming round, which I couldn't cope with as a host, but I do miss being a kid and the grandparents and friends coming round. All the rest of it though and the build up to it? Love it all!

Reactions: 11
Aw I might ask for the same thing! Maybe just the initial because we’re not finding out what we’re having and it’s due 7th December but we know the name will definitely begin with H 😆 I can get my dogs initial aswell as she’s my first baby 🤣

• Heart
I had the ultra minis last year but my ankles were always cold! I got the slightly higher ones that cover my ankles and much preferred them. Could wear with fluffy socks and be all cosy 🥰

Aw I might ask for the same thing! Maybe just the initial because we’re not finding out what we’re having and it’s due 7th December but we know the name will definitely begin with H 😆 I can get my dogs initial aswell as she’s my first baby 🤣
Do it! Yeah I’m tempted to get them with my cats initials too 😆 Posh Totty necklaces are great, that’s where I’m asking for mine from.

• Heart
I had the ultra minis last year but my ankles were always cold! I got the slightly higher ones that cover my ankles and much preferred them. Could wear with fluffy socks and be all cosy 🥰
I was extremely lucky that my partner got me the Bailey bow uggs (higher ones) for my Boxing Day birthday last year! Haven’t worn them yet so I’ll be saving them for this A/W season but I must admit I kind of want the minis too😬

Reactions: 4
Uggs are deffo on the list for me this year! I think I'm going to buy them in August though which seems ridiculous but they will be sold out by mid-September and I want to get the wear out of them. If you're asking for them for Xmas I recommend dropping the hints now 😂

Reactions: 1
Uggs are deffo on the list for me this year! I think I'm going to buy them in August though which seems ridiculous but they will be sold out by mid-September and I want to get the wear out of them. If you're asking for them for Xmas I recommend dropping the hints now 😂
I’ll be doing the same! I want a specific colour that was like gold dust last Autumn/Winter so I’m hoping I save enough money to get them🤣

Got my tickets booked for the Country Living Christmas Fair this year (itison have a deal on for Glasgow!). We went last year and got so many good gifts 🎁

• Heart
Got my tickets booked for the Country Living Christmas Fair this year (itison have a deal on for Glasgow!). We went last year and got so many good gifts 🎁

Oh just had a look. It does seem lovely and something I would want to go to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.