Christmas 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Stay another day one of the better Christmas songs. Can’t eat a jacket potato without thinking of Brian Harvey running himself over though.
He must have some sort of coke addled dementia, always on social media ranting and raving with conspiracy theories, joining ridiculous protests and ranting about Daniela Westbrook (though who can blame him there)

Reactions: 1
Hellooo joining the thread! I absolutely love Christmas it’s my fave I cannot stand summer! Last year was so hectic for me in work I could barely even be bothered about Christmas or decorating because I was so exhausted, but this year I’m due our baby in December so I’ll be off work and hopefully will be able to enjoy the run up to Christmas a bit more🥰
Last year my brothers their partners and us all decided not to buy for each other but to buy for the kids and dogs instead so I’ve started putting money aside ready!

Can’t wait to have our baby and start Christmassy traditions🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello Christmas thread. 🎄 🎄 I'm another one who doesn't like summer, I'm not good in the heat.

I've started my Christmas shopping so feeling very organised. I love making all my Christmas lists and have a planner specifically for that purpose.

My youngest has invited me to spend Christmas with her this year so I'm looking forward to that.

We love Christmas in this family.

Reactions: 14
I went to Disneyworld the first two weeks of December last year and it didn't feel like Chriatmas when we came home. I missed all the build up and the weather, so I'm really excited about this Christmas.

Reactions: 2
I don't completely dislike summer, I love being able to dry my washing and being able to walk later in the evening but I hate the expectations of summer, that if you want to spend a day indoors you get oh but it's a nice day, don't get that in October 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm waiting at the airport to get out of this blistering heat and back home to Movies24 Christmas in July, cannot wait 🎄
We're over halfway now boys 🥂

Reactions: 7
I'm waiting at the airport to get out of this blistering heat and back home to Movies24 Christmas in July, cannot wait 🎄
We're over halfway now boys 🥂
Funny you should say that just seen this. Feel free to fight over my share of the mince pies though
IMG_3940.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m a summer girl but Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year. Joining early 🎅🏻🎅🏻

Reactions: 6
I'm having an accidental Bailey's, which is usually my Christmas tipple.

Just as well I work from home, though I may not function too well if I have much more 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve done all my Christmas shopping 😄 apart from a joint present for my parents with my sister, I finished at the start of June. Last year I’d done it all in the January sales

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Be honest who's thinking about what to put on their Christmas list?🙋‍♀️ 🤭
Me 🙋🏼‍♀️
---
I’ve done all my Christmas shopping 😄 apart from a joint present for my parents with my sister, I finished at the start of June. Last year I’d done it all in the January sales
Omg wow that’s amazing I can only wish I was that organised. I have 3 girls with the older two I literally can’t think of anything to get them yet. My teenager is always on the want though 🙄 so I’m looking forward to saying ‘oh you can put it on your Christmas list’ 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My parents are the worst to buy for they’re so tricky!! My niece and nephew are easy so are my husbands family!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.