Christmas 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think that poster was joking.
Hard to know as I’m sure the weathers been better on the mainland, whereas NI is always grey and wet - though it’s making a liar out of me atm as it’s Sunny where I am. Just done with it now, bring on autumn/winter

Reactions: 2
Hard to know as I’m sure the weathers been better on the mainland, whereas NI is always grey and wet - though it’s making a liar out of me atm as it’s Sunny where I am. Just done with it now, bring on autumn/winter
It's definitely not been better 😂 (NW England here). I love autumn weather. But in AUTUMN!

This summer has been crap.

Reactions: 5
While we're on the subject of the weather... imagine just for once in life we had a proper white Christmas 🎅😬❄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
loved this year's summer weather bc i've been able to still sleep in my pjs. it's only been 'crap' in the sense that everyone expects sun for six weeks straight and then there's a collective disappointment when britain starts britaining. autumn is nice bc you know what to expect and it's a nice surprise when the sun pops out but it's still windy enough to not be sweaty asf

Reactions: 10
Booked Disney on Ice for myself and little miss for 17th December! I'm sooo excited. I love dancing on ice so seeing my daughter so happy at the thought of seeing Disney characters on ice is going to make my day!!!

We usually go Chester zoo lanterns as well, she wants her Dad to come which I don't mind so I'm using the opportunity as he can take some photos of me and her 😂

Reactions: 8
Booked Disney on Ice for myself and little miss for 17th December! I'm sooo excited. I love dancing on ice so seeing my daughter so happy at the thought of seeing Disney characters on ice is going to make my day!!!

We usually go Chester zoo lanterns as well, she wants her Dad to come which I don't mind so I'm using the opportunity as he can take some photos of me and her 😂
It’s amazing I went a few years ago!

I know Christmas in July is a thing but I might have a Christmas day in Aug. Watch a Christmas film, buy a box of Roses etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Personally I think it's peculiar to be actually enjoying months of rain but hey, you do you. 😂
I think the same about these people who enjoy hot weather.
I thought I was in the Autumn thread where we’re all pretty much in agreement about summer.

I used to love Autumn and Winter before I had kids. But after being stuck in the house all summer, wfh and trying to keep crotch gremlin entertained, I have changed my mind. duck the rain 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope Costa bring back their Purple one latte for Christmas this year. They changed it to Toblerone last year and it was awful.

Reactions: 5
I hope Costa bring back their Purple one latte for Christmas this year. They changed it to Toblerone last year and it was awful.
Speaking of Costa, don't they usually do a black forest gateaux hot chocolate? I put like 2 stone on through those things 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm going to B&M soon, even though it doesn't have booze 😒, and hope they have new stag items. Those are my constant Christmas motif. Probably because it can be used before, during and after the main event 😏

I'm going to B&M soon, even though it doesn't have booze 😒, and hope they have new stag items. Those are my constant Christmas motif. Probably because it can be used before, during and after the main event 😏
home bargains had a silver bowl with two stags heads as handles, was really lovely! it wasn't by the xmas tired platters though (but they were reduced) it was the same long aisle but the front half of the two - hoping that makes sense

loved this year's summer weather bc i've been able to still sleep in my pjs. it's only been 'crap' in the sense that everyone expects sun for six weeks straight and then there's a collective disappointment when britain starts britaining. autumn is nice bc you know what to expect and it's a nice surprise when the sun pops out but it's still windy enough to not be sweaty asf
we haven't even managed one full day of sun since June, try a couple of hours of sunshine and thick grey cloud by 10am and on the majority of days its been pissing down as well as for the temperature it's been bloody cold at night, we've managed to sit in the garden furniture once and that was the 5th July, its pissed down the whole of spring too, with the exception of one week in May and 2 weeks in `June,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.