Christmas 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ChubClubThug My 4 year old I always picking Christmas stories at bedtime as well 😂

My Christmas bits arrived from shein, I'm disappointed in one item, but the rest are great. I'm in full Christmas mode at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When my eldest was about 4, my parents took him to a garden centre to meet Father Christmas and was given the book the night before Christmas. He had me read that book to him every night for 2 years. Nearly a decade on I can recite it word for word. I was glad when he moved on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
my kids are daughters 24 and 23 and my son is 16 but love hampers since they were small. my 2 girls were sat watching old episodes of big cook little cook the other day they’re kids at heart 😂😂
You're going to need bigger cardboard boxes in that case 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah Boots are the worst for the same gifts every year just in a different designed/coloured packaging. McDonalds Xmas menu has been crap since covid.
Plus the random crap sets they do, does anyone really want Davina McCall weight sets and leggings? Might just be me but the sets were way better and useable about 10 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think i've spied the boxes coming out in my local b&m, they seem to be to jumping straight to xmas!

I think i've spied the boxes coming out in my local b&m, they seem to be to jumping straight to xmas!
I hope they bring out the red initial stocking with the white fur this year. We are due a baby soon and I am hoping to get her a matching stocking without having to go buy us all a new one!!

Reactions: 5
I hope they bring out the red initial stocking with the white fur this year. We are due a baby soon and I am hoping to get her a matching stocking without having to go buy us all a new one!!
Ugh this is me we have matching ones with our names on including the dog from not on the high street, so I’ll need to get one for our baby that’s due in December but we’re not finding out what we’re having so can’t order it with the name! Will probably have to wait til next year 🙈

Reactions: 3
I'm just been in home bargains and they had autumn bits out but some christmas bits as well, which was really exciting

Reactions: 4
Home Bargains had two aisles of Christmas stuff today….. it’s mid august! Why is it earlier every year?!
---
I'm just been in home bargains and they had autumn bits out but some christmas bits as well, which was really exciting
The timing 😂 we probably passed each other in the aisles

• Haha
I love Christmas but this really annoys me because I celebrate Halloween for the whole of October 🎃✊️
I've already started 😆 it's so annoying as I keep seeing people post Halloween bits from b&m and Home Bargains and neither of mine have anything in!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think I'm done with summer - the weather has been so tit but It's my birthday next weekend and then I go on Holiday in the middle of September, so once I'm back from holidays, I'm ready for Halloween & Christmas.

My fave time of the year. Love getting the house all festive and cosy with fairy lights everywhere that you could maybe see our house from Space :love:

Reactions: 7
I think I'm done with summer - the weather has been so tit but It's my birthday next weekend and then I go on Holiday in the middle of September, so once I'm back from holidays, I'm ready for Halloween & Christmas.

My fave time of the year. Love getting the house all festive and cosy with fairy lights everywhere that you could maybe see our house from Space :love:
I think this summers been great, best weather we've had for years

I love all the seasons for different reasons. The weather this summer has been awful and a real shame. We will have plenty of autumnal and winter weather to come for a long time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.