Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 21 buttons is a complete joke. No #AD ever.... writing ‘aff’ really doesn’t mean anything

She is just screen grabbing tat from random sites and collecting pennies for every twit that swipes up .

As for her slimming world content... all this batch cooking ... food posts ... low Syn this n that

Where’s the weigh in? Seriously how long has it been
Not as bad as Katy trying clothes on in store to add to her 21 buttons. woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve got such an issue with this 21 buttons tit. Fopperholic has been using it for ages and I thought it was just because she had a massive following so felt like she wanted something that elevated her slightly 🙄 but it’s actually just because they’re getting paid for every swipe up. Jeeeez if I had any sort of following I’d be posting everything on there from Poundland’s clothes section. Cheap and cheerful all the way and a bit of commission 😂😂
Seriously though, I’m so proud of telling people I’ve got a bargain, I’m open to sharing everything. When did they get so bloody grabby? 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve got such an issue with this 21 buttons tit. Fopperholic has been using it for ages and I thought it was just because she had a massive following so felt like she wanted something that elevated her slightly 🙄 but it’s actually just because they’re getting paid for every swipe up. Jeeeez if I had any sort of following I’d be posting everything on their from Poundland’s clothes section. Cheap and cheerful all the way and a bit of commission 😂😂
Seriously though, I’m so proud of telling people I’ve got a bargain, I’m open to sharing everything. When did they get so bloody grabby? 🤬
Someone’s been talking on their stories today about it 😂 fairly big account too. heheh heh hopefully word will get around this is dishonest and sneaky!!!!

Someone’s been talking on their stories today about it 😂 fairly big account too. heheh heh hopefully word will get around this is dishonest and sneaky!!!!
I'm certain they buy loads of tit, take pics in the clothes, and return them, all whilst rinsing the 21 buttons commission. Please tell who is talking about it today!

I'm certain they buy loads of tit, take pics in the clothes, and return them, all whilst rinsing the 21 buttons commission. Please tell who is talking about it today!
Rebecca routine - not sure if she is speaking about Chloe though, I think it’s just in general

Reactions: 1
It’s so dishonest, why not just share the outfits they like and be done with it but this going into shops and taking pictures or screentshotting cheap tit off eBay and posting it is just wrong, it only their followers had more common sense to not click the link! Does anyone know how ASA works? Is this the kind of thing you can report to them? Especially with the way chloe never puts AD on the things that she posts 🤔

It’s so dishonest, why not just share the outfits they like and be done with it but this going into shops and taking pictures or screentshotting cheap tit off eBay and posting it is just wrong, it only their followers had more common sense to not click the link! Does anyone know how ASA works? Is this the kind of thing you can report to them? Especially with the way chloe never puts AD on the things that she posts 🤔
I reported Katy for it 😹. She puts ad and aff on everything now. But tbh I think the asa has bigger fish to fry than Katy and Chloe as I got an email saying they’d looked into it but weren’t gonna proceed with it (then I couldn’t be arsed to read the rest of the email) 🤷‍♀️

I reported Katy for it 😹. She puts ad and aff on everything now. But tbh I think the asa has bigger fish to fry than Katy and Chloe as I got an email saying they’d looked into it but weren’t gonna proceed with it (then I couldn’t be arsed to read the rest of the email) 🤷‍♀️
They won’t bother with them, I doubt they make much money? They should be looking into the likes of Mrs hinch who posts a photo and just writes *gifted 😂 not even a hashtag, and she makes a bloody fortune off her page

See I think if they have enough reports they do follow it up, that Beckyhomesweethome is always getting reported and she comments about having being contacted by ASA 🤣 i reported that Brittanny girl for no AD on her videos with her face mask products and sent them pics (because I’m that petty) and once I received an email back about it she suddenly began putting AD on her stories so I think it depends!

• Heart
I just had to come onto here to say something. 'No way hosay' did my absolute head in. You've surely got to google the occasional spelling/grammar of things when your posting to thousands of people. You can't seriously be that stupid? And if she even tries to blame dyslexia on this one I will be pissed off as it's disrespectful to those that actually learn phrases before they use them, especially when they originate deep within a different culture.

NO WAY JOSE FOR FUCKS SAKE.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s a bit dim tbh, that and spag bowl nearly sent me over the edge

Reactions: 3
Those pancakes she made last night 🤢🤢 Not sure what was worse the state of the surface she was cooking on, the food all over her hands with that filthy plaster or the state of the ‘pancakes’ she just needs to stop thinking she’s a chef!

Also I don’t for one second believe she is weighing at a slimming world group anymore! These wannabe influencers are so scared of admitting they’re no longer following SW because they’ll lose all the followers that get them all the free stuff! So on the questions she’s said she still weighs but doesn’t reveal the result as she doesn’t want people to feel ashamed about their result 🤔 so why all of a sudden has she decided this! She used to share her result on a weekly basis, she’d film in the car right after group crying about her gains but all of a sudden she doesn’t want to reveal the result! I wish they were more honest and upfront and just admit they’re not doing it anymore rather than lie to their followers to keep them there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.