Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen the slimming world version of carbonara it doesn’t look too bad but that looks disgusting she really can’t cook bless her
I used to make the recipe she used all the time, and same goes for normal carbonara, you literally just use the residual heat from the pan to thicken the sauce for barely any time... it’s not difficult 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know how she thinks this is good content and showing off her cooking skills

Reactions: 1
God these SW accounts. Do not tell me that you really love eating cold beans from the tin?!?!

Reactions: 2
My mum lost 3 stone on SW and I confirm she never on e ate cold baked beans 🤢🤢 not a requirement 🤣
I have lots of friends who have lost lots too, and certainly haven’t eaten cold beans, or cook meals that are so boring ! Oh right it’s because they haven’t sold themselves to the flipping ads to have to eat that way.

I have lots of friends who have lost lots too, and certainly haven’t eaten cold beans, or cook meals that are so boring ! Oh right it’s because they haven’t sold themselves to the flipping ads to have to eat that way.
So true! I lost 6 stone through SW and never ate anything like what these morons eat

All beige food that they think is fine because they’re below in their subs for the day. Where’s the balance? Like, eat some broccoli fgs 😂
It’s the same meals, day in day out. All that spice and tice crap. Buy your own spices and herbs cheaper and mix yourself. And if I see quark mentioned ! Sorry it tastes like crap and no way you actually like it for real.

Her make up is ridiculous like a walking disco ball, I remember she used to do make up tutorials with a filter on 😂😂 the duck hun

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, what’s the deal with 22 buttons, how does it work? Do they earn money whenever anyone clicks their swipe up? She’s posting a load of clothes that she hasn’t even brought, surely there must be something in the rules that doesn’t allow for that as it’s so misleading.

So, what’s the deal with 22 buttons, how does it work? Do they earn money whenever anyone clicks their swipe up? She’s posting a load of clothes that she hasn’t even brought, surely there must be something in the rules that doesn’t allow for that as it’s so misleading.
Yeah it earns them commission or something each time a person buys using their link. Slimmingworldkatylouise does that too, pisses me off. Neither of them are even particularly stylish either. Just a tit load of throw away cheap pieces from primark

Yeah it earns them commission or something each time a person buys using their link. Slimmingworldkatylouise does that too, pisses me off. Neither of them are even particularly stylish either. Just a tit load of throw away cheap pieces from primark
It’s so bad why are people so gullible and clicking on!!! If people didn’t click they wouldn’t have the cheek to do it! I know it’s all crap they post I don’t get why anyone wants to see it when they can walk in any shop and see the exact same thing they’re posting! I wish there was a way to report them 🤔

The 21 buttons is a complete joke. No #AD ever.... writing ‘aff’ really doesn’t mean anything

She is just screen grabbing tat from random sites and collecting pennies for every twit that swipes up .

As for her slimming world content... all this batch cooking ... food posts ... low Syn this n that

Where’s the weigh in? Seriously how long has it been

The 21 buttons is a complete joke. No #AD ever.... writing ‘aff’ really doesn’t mean anything

She is just screen grabbing tat from random sites and collecting pennies for every twit that swipes up .

As for her slimming world content... all this batch cooking ... food posts ... low Syn this n that

Her food is so so boring, and her followers clearly aren’t interested in her anymore, over 100k followers but struggling to get even 800 likes on a post?

You’re so right - she’s obvs put on a weight - she stopped wearing those size 6 skinny jeans I noticed and only wears floaty dresses now - like Danielle? She’s got a great figure, don’t get me wrong, but yet another sw-er who’s out of target and won’t admit it.

You’re so right - she’s obvs put on a weight - she stopped wearing those size 6 skinny jeans I noticed and only wears floaty dresses now - like Danielle? She’s got a great figure, don’t get me wrong, but yet another sw-er who’s out of target and won’t admit it.
Yep. And the people who do well and stick to it don’t have many followers at all in comparison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.