Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say Lou Thompson has done really well. She’s managed to find a good balance and she’s always so honest if and when she gains a little and knows exactly how to get it back off and remain positive.
I just really fuckin like her acc 😂
She’s friends with Brittany so I immediately don’t like her from association

Reactions: 3
Ooh tell us more!
Not much to tell really, she was the girl in school who pretended to be dumb to get boys and wore fake tan. I’m not against fake tan but it was the horrible dirty looking type of tan 🙉😂 she’s very chavvy!

• Haha
Why is she tagging the tit out of her holiday resort? Is it a HASHTAG gifted PRESS trip???!! 😬😬

Reactions: 2
Home from holiday, listing all her size 8/10 unworn clothes for sale and whips out the princess planning crap for a countdown 😂 you can’t make this tit up. Why aren’t they ever honest ??? Face of slimming world ?? Fraud more like.

• Haha
Home from holiday, listing all her size 8/10 unworn clothes for sale and whips out the princess planning crap for a countdown 😂 you can’t make this tit up. Why aren’t they ever honest ??? Face of slimming world ?? Fraud more like.
You can tell from her holiday photos she’s gained weight! They’d be so much more relatable if they were just honest but anything to not lose precious followers

Reactions: 1
You can tell from her holiday photos she’s gained weight! They’d be so much more relatable if they were just honest but anything to not lose precious followers
And she’s started only wearing floaty dresses rather than her size 6 jeans - like Danielle... she looks amazing, no shade on that, but I don’t like that she pretends she’s not sharing her weight to protect her followers

She's also not declaring #AD when she touts her Princess asshole code to her followers... not an AD?? What would you call it then Chloe you thick mare?

Reactions: 1
And she’s started only wearing floaty dresses rather than her size 6 jeans - like Danielle... she looks amazing, no shade on that, but I don’t like that she pretends she’s not sharing her weight to protect her followers
Agreed! She’d rather lie than be honest about it all.

What is this girl doing. I cannot stand her fake ness. She is a terrible blogger with terrible fashion sense. Anyone who follows her 21 buttons should be embarrassed of themselves.

Also how much make up??? Looks so ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.