Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im the first to hate but I do think she is a nice girl. I dont buy the 8 brain cells act though as she has a good job.

Reactions: 1
Its an app which people use to link to things they are wearing, and they earn money from people using the links (I believe).

Chloe will write on a post .. ive made a 21 buttons so it’s easier for you all to find my clothes. Absolutely doesnt disclose that she makes money from it and will hide quick #aff in the tags or pop it in white on her stories so its hidden.
Do they earn money if you just swipe up to see where they got it from and then go to the site independently 😂 I will admit to having done this!

She’s literally finding cheap tat on eBay, posting the link and directing it to her 21 bullshit. It’s not even clothing she’s purchased and tried on/worn and reviewed. Sneaky and desperate

Reactions: 2
So is little miss slimming world prom queen ever going to go to weigh in again? Or Sophie Jude for that matter

Reactions: 3
How annoying are these 2 women please, both love themselves and forever posting countless selfies. Chloe is the worst one, her holiday posts are like catalogue photo shoots!! Just enjoy your holiday love as nobody gives a f**k what you're wearing or interested in your stupid poses. 21 buttons my arse!!!

Reactions: 4
So, another #ad now with Iceland. Do these people have no fuckin morals?? Anything to bag a freebie or earn money you greedy, hungry arse twats

Used to love Chloe but she’s fake!!!!!! She doesn’t follow sw anymore and even when she was loosing all her weight it was mainly through strict calorie intake and not sw so was wrong she got to go on the cover!!!! As for bear it really is a fake relationship, and that’s obvious to see! Did you see someone asked her if they are really happy as it looks fake the other week 😂😂😂😂

Isn’t she a massive lover of aldi😂😂😂 until Iceland shake the bag of coins

Is this slimming world golden girl ever going to actually weigh in again or set foot in group/ image therapy 🤷🏻‍♀️ So much for cover girl.. can’t even continue being a member for so much as a year

Is this slimming world golden girl ever going to actually weigh in again or set foot in group/ image therapy 🤷🏻‍♀️ So much for cover girl.. can’t even continue being a member for so much as a year
Fake as!! Golden girl my arse!!! I also have a feeling she’s on here. Not as innocent as she makes out

Isn't she one of those girls who lost about 6lbs on SW and then made a whole account out of it. bleeping bore right off. Her before and after looks like she took a massive tit and ate healthy for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she films her flat as much as she does, it’s always a tit tip! She needs to spend less time piling on the make up and curling her hair and clean her scruffy house! Bet it stinks in there.

Such an attention seeker and wtf is she still doing sw, theres more meat on a butchers apron!! Ffs, someone give her a pie.

• Haha
Such an attention seeker and wtf is she still doing sw, theres more meat on a butchers apron!! Ffs, someone give her a pie.
🤣🤣

She’s another one who doesn’t give a tit about SW or her followers, or just becomes a money maker for them and without SW they wouldn’t have all the attention. She spends most of her time taking screenshots of clothes from eBay and putting them on her 21 buttons account whilst half of her followers click on them so she gets paid!

I used to like her but had to unfollow a few weeks ago. Putting up the “what are your assumptions about me” things. Oh do duck off you compliment seeking knob!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.