Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if there is already a thread about her but I couldnt see one.

Does anyone follow Chloe? I used to really like her but she’s trying so hard to turn into an influencer it’s made me unfollow.

Reactions: 9
The cheap clothes 🥴 seriously i don’t need to download the 21 buttons app to find out that you got a £4 dress from peacocks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is 21 buttons? I’ve seen it mentioned loads on here!
Its an app which people use to link to things they are wearing, and they earn money from people using the links (I believe).

Chloe will write on a post .. ive made a 21 buttons so it’s easier for you all to find my clothes. Absolutely doesnt disclose that she makes money from it and will hide quick #aff in the tags or pop it in white on her stories so its hidden.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Its an app which people use to link to things they are wearing, and they earn money from people using the links (I believe).

Chloe will write on a post .. ive made a 21 buttons so it’s easier for you all to find my clothes. Absolutely doesnt disclose that she makes money from it and will hide quick #aff in the tags or pop it in white on her stories so its hidden.
See I think this is where I am really naive, I wouldn’t know or think to look for #aff - I only know what that abbreviation means because I think it was Susie Verill that explained it about something else.

Thanks for the heads up, won’t be joining 21 buttons any time soon!

Reactions: 1
I think this girl is genuinely sweet, but my god she has a terribly disordered relationship with food! Constantly “off plan” then on again. Also, don’t get me started on how she now uses that bleeping 21 buttons 🤬

• Haha
The way she puts ‘aff’ in white text on her swipe ups is really bad! So many people just wont see it or understand how affiliate links work.

The way she puts ‘aff’ in white text on her swipe ups is really bad! So many people just wont see it or understand how affiliate links work.
Its so so so sneaky and dishonest! Instant unfollow from me if dickheads do that!

Yeah. I DMd her about it and she immediately blocked me. Just goes to show how she really feels about it!
I can’t believe she blocked you. She really comes across as a sweet girl on Instagram but I was wary it was a cover and she really isn’t like that

She's so full of herself. Cakes her face in that much make up you'd need a hammer and chisel to get it off each night. Preaches to everyone and acts like butter wouldn't melt. All the while cosying up to all the slimming world wankers. They all need bagging and dropping from all sponsors and making money by duping people. Scam artists the lot of them. Why don't you try working for a living. And if you are here chloe. Stick your head up your fake arse! Cretin.

A account on here commented on a thread and it’s something I’ve seen her discretely comment on a Instagram post maybe a bit of a stretch but from what was said I’m 95% sure it’s her

Bless her she is sooo basic. I had to unfollow as she has about 8 brain cells. Unless it's a trick to look cute? Anyone noticed she calls her partner 'bear' and it's not even his name?!?

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’ve wondered that. She calls him that but his name is Dave. I asked her once but she didnt respond.

I wasn’t surprised she blocked me. My question was polite but saying I felt she was dishonest and she just immediately blocked me.

She claims in her posts she uses 21 buttons to make it easier for people to find the items, no mention of the money shes making. Personally I think if people are upfront and honest about using affiliate links, I have much more respect for them. But this is just sneaky behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.