Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her but had to unfollow a few weeks ago. Putting up the “what are your assumptions about me” things. Oh do duck off you compliment seeking knob!
The way she looks at herself into the camera when she's filming those hair tutorial things she does...🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
The way she looks at herself into the camera when she's filming those hair tutorial things she does...🤢🤢🤢🤢
I know! Pretty girl like that doesn’t need 70 base layers before she considers what eyeshadow to use today!! Also shouldn’t need validation from her loyal following that she’s doing life correctly (let’s be honest, none of us are). Also can’t abide when they all go on holiday and do nothing but post. If my family did that all holiday I’d be mega pissed off

And bloody Brittany is the same all teeth sucking and pouting 🤢

Reactions: 3
I know! Pretty girl like that doesn’t need 70 base layers before she considers what eyeshadow to use today!! Also shouldn’t need validation from her loyal following that she’s doing life correctly (let’s be honest, none of us are). Also can’t abide when they all go on holiday and do nothing but post. If my family did that all holiday I’d be mega pissed off

And bloody Brittany is the same all teeth sucking and pouting 🤢
Hopefully when she's older she'll look back and think Jesus what an absolute head I was! Glad that's not me anymore!

• Haha
shes absolutely obsessed with her boyfriend too and their ‘perfect’ relationship, she’s always posting how she can’t wait to marry him and have loads of kids, still not proposed to you though Chloe? Could imagine her being an absolute psycho if he even spoke to another girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she shortens the words of everything... bananas are ban-bans, apples are app-apps :rolleyes: beyond annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was calling spag Bol spag bowl the other day and didn’t realise it should be bol - eejit

Reactions: 1
Omg, i know people say blondes can be dizzy but ffs she takes the piss and the award for daft twit of the week 🏆

• Haha
So glad there’s a thread for her! I did slimming world for a year (before realising how toxic it was...) and she did my head in!

Goes on last night about how not to curdle the eggs in the carbonara and then basically serves scrambled egg spaghetti 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I've
So glad there’s a thread for her! I did slimming world for a year (before realising how toxic it was...) and she did my head in!

Goes on last night about how not to curdle the eggs in the carbonara and then basically serves scrambled egg spaghetti 🤢🤢
I've just looked, it really is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg don't the scrambled egg carbonara.

Used to love her but this whole 21 buttons stuff made me realise what a fake little cow she is.

Anyone remember the video she posted on the last night of her holiday this year? Saying this would be an amazing spot for ‘Bear’ to propose. Then looked to him and said ... got anything in your pocket?

Cringe.

• Haha
Anyone remember the video she posted on the last night of her holiday this year? Saying this would be an amazing spot for ‘Bear’ to propose. Then looked to him and said ... got anything in your pocket?

Cringe.
She'd only want a wedding for instagram/YouTube attention and content.

Cringe.
God if I’d said that to my fiancé before he’d proposed he’d have laughed in my face and told me to stop being so cringe and desperate 🤣

God if I’d said that to my fiancé before he’d proposed he’d have laughed in my face and told me to stop being so cringe and desperate 🤣
Enough to make "Bear" do a fuckin run into the woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she has actually used the hashtag #mua in her latest post 🤣🤣 no love, you're far from a make up artist 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.