Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just couldn’t believe the tub of baked beans at the sea side whilst everyone else enjoyed their day with fish and chips. Imagine being in your early 20s and being that dull you order a carton of beans?? She’s slim enough as it is...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I just couldn’t believe the tub of baked beans at the sea side whilst everyone else enjoyed their day with fish and chips. Imagine being in your early 20s and being that dull you order a carton of beans?? She’s slim enough as it is...
That’s no life. It’s not healthy that you can’t enjoy making memories - that’s a very unhealthy relationship with food!

Reactions: 1
I just had to come onto here to say something. 'No way hosay' did my absolute head in. You've surely got to google the occasional spelling/grammar of things when your posting to thousands of people. You can't seriously be that stupid? And if she even tries to blame dyslexia on this one I will be pissed off as it's disrespectful to those that actually learn phrases before they use them, especially when they originate deep within a different culture.

NO WAY JOSE FOR FUCKS SAKE.
I can't stand the girl she's such a try-hard it's so embarrassing! And she gets everything wrong constantly.

I bet the fish and chips behind the beans were really hers lol. She probably plonked the beans on after she took the picture. Anything to get the attention of people telling her how inspirational she is by eating a bowl of beans all day.

What a load of shite. Doesn’t want people to compare their results to hers. More like you piled it on and won’t admit it doesn’t work long term. Just like Sophie Jude. Bore off with your Iceland fake ads and bloody sticky fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a load of shite. Doesn’t want people to compare their results to hers. More like you piled it on and won’t admit it doesn’t work long term. Just like Sophie Jude. Bore off with your Iceland fake ads and bloody sticky fingers.
so true, it's absolute rubbish that she's trying not to offend people. She LOVED telling people when she went below target of 9st and was super thin.

Reactions: 2
so true, it's absolute rubbish that she's trying not to offend people. She LOVED telling people when she went below target of 9st and was super thin.
People are so gullible if they believe her!!! You can always tell when a slimming account has piled it back on they go from being plastered in front of their camera to barely showing their face and talking from behind it!

People are so gullible if they believe her!!! You can always tell when a slimming account has piled it back on they go from being plastered in front of their camera to barely showing their face and talking from behind it!
I can reel off about ten accounts on that basis lol…JSG, Sophie Jude, Chloe, SW Danielle, whatsianeats, Prince bleeding Planning, to be fair DaniellesJourney still posts but she’s piled it back on, I could go on.

Reactions: 5
I can reel off about ten accounts on that basis lol…JSG, Sophie Jude, Chloe, SW Danielle, whatsianeats, Prince bleeding Planning, to be fair DaniellesJourney still posts but she’s piled it back on, I could go on.
I have to say Lou Thompson has done really well. She’s managed to find a good balance and she’s always so honest if and when she gains a little and knows exactly how to get it back off and remain positive.
I just really fuckin like her acc 😂

Yep haha glad I’m not the only one to have noticed! Whilst she is lovely, Mrs Mummy Wright is the same! She used to always be on stories until she gained it back 🤭

Did anyone catch the talking story she did this evening? I didn’t get chance to listen and I’ve gone back to check and it’s been deleted, typical.

Yep haha glad I’m not the only one to have noticed! Whilst she is lovely, Mrs Mummy Wright is the same! She used to always be on stories until she gained it back 🤭

Did anyone catch the talking story she did this evening? I didn’t get chance to listen and I’ve gone back to check and it’s been deleted, typical.
oooo no but interesting that she deleted. I skip her stories because I'm always sure there'll be a plug for 21 buttons for items she has never purchased and never will. She is a fraud.

oooo no but interesting that she deleted. I skip her stories because I'm always sure there'll be a plug for 21 buttons for items she has never purchased and never will. She is a fraud.
Yeah I normally skip aswell through her 21 buttons posts and her vile cooking stories but I’d saw the vid of her talking and thought I’ll come back to that after I’ve watched my programme 🤣 and when I did it was deleted 🤔 strange!!!

What is she whinging about on stories? I feel like I missed some stories yesterday. She’s got a face like a slapped arse, you’re on holiday and you’re on giving out. ‘Not to worry guys I’ll be sending an email.’ Bore off & go to the beach

I went to school with her and she looks nothing like her photos 😂 and she puts on her Bristolian accent.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.