Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ng!917658150

For only two people their food bill must be horrific.
I've never seen someone spend some much time in so many supermarkets just to show strangers on the internet where they can buy a packet sauce from.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Kkewsb

The cheap clothes 🥴 seriously i don’t need to download the 21 buttons app to find out that you got a £4 dress from peacocks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
41DDBDC5-5D27-496A-A4AA-2D102F1B212A.png

What fresh hell is this 🤢 she needs help with her very obvious food issues. Also, for someone who takes a million different vitamins and supplements she ain’t half unwell a lot!

• Sick
Reactions: 13

paula1234

VIP Member
I follow slimming world, and I do agree with most of what you all say. I’m lucky I’ve not become obsessed with the scales, and it’s more due to the fact I used to calorie count and restricted myself waaay to much - I didn’t eat more than 700cals a day, and was on the road to an eating disorder whereas with SW I don’t obsess but also don’t dance to their tune of FREE FOOD EAT IT ALLLL.. I do weigh pasta etc just because if works for me otherwise I cook too much 🤣

Reactions: 12

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
So glad there’s a thread for her! I did slimming world for a year (before realising how toxic it was...) and she did my head in!

Goes on last night about how not to curdle the eggs in the carbonara and then basically serves scrambled egg spaghetti 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Fwapfwap1

For a young girl she seems so boring. You never see her having fun. She spends 23 hours a day posting about aldi and lidl and plays Tetris with her tupperware

• Haha

NMK

I’ve just unfollowed her, she has an obsession a really unhealthy one at that. THIS IS WHERE SLIMMING WORLD CROSSES THE BOUNDARIES. Chloe clearly has issues her consultant will never ever say anything to her as long as you’re having weight losses you’re a hero in their eyes. SW will never address any eating issues loadsssss of people I follow have changed to calorie counties SW is unfortunately an obsession that’s why people have huge blow outs binges because without them thinking they are, they’re restricting their bodies. Chloe has the tiniest portions and is ‘on plan on plan on plan.’ When I did SW I was obsessed wouldn’t touch an avocado my partner actually paid for me to see a dietitian because I was out of control can he loved ones not see she is restricting herself?!

Reactions: 11

Fwapfwap1

For such a young girl she's so bloody dull. I know each to their own on new years eve but spent all say talking about her pulled beef and fanta cans... she's what 26??? Shouldn't she be having a whale of a time at this age and spends all her days in B and M telling her followers about syn free packet sauces??

GrottyGretel

Arseholes ripped apart but can bugger off on holiday to eat and drink what she pleases, must have been a paper cut from all the money she shits!

• Haha

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
Just have a pancake with lemon and sugar and Nutella like the fucking rest of us love. She’s so obsessed it’s worrying. Just use a bit of flour for crying out loud. How genuinely sad that she can’t even let herself go to enjoy pancake day, probably guilt tripping her followers into thinking they should do ‘Rocky road’ pancakes too ffs.

Her content is literally just her fingering stuff in Aldi and talking about her ruined bum hole on her journey up to Princess Planning every week.

She shared more wedding content when she wasn't engaged.

She could be doing wedding planning, "dog mum" stuff - the huns love that, house content (actual home stuff, not just her aff linking shite she doesn't own).

Make it a real job!

• Haha

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Just wanted to grab the SW cult of insta yesterday, all making their rotten looking oat pancakes..... give their bobble heads a wobble and scream do you honestly think that one meal of a few pancakes made with the contraband that is flour is going to pile on the pounds ffs!!
chloe is definitely calorie counting and not doing Sw, there is no need to weigh “free” food on sw so the only justification is that she knows she needs to keep her entire calorie intake so low to keep loosing weight from her already child like body weight. She’s such a knob it’s pathetic

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I follow slimming world and tbh it’s the only weight loss thing that has worked for me! I can respect that it’s not for everyone, but can we have a bit of respect that it is for some people? I’m not obsessed with it and I agree it seems that it’s all that Chloe knows and it’s sad and she clearly has issues with gaining a little bit of weight! We all do from time to time and indulge! She obviously wants to be a certain weight but I don’t think she needs to be it but it appears she will obsess until the scales flash up the number she wants to see!
Of course we can, but SW is actually really damaging. It revolves around a number on the scales once a week. You can easily "lose" weight and the number show up the same. The same way you cannot lose 8 pounds in a week like some people do, its water. I really wish slimming world would change some bits of the plan and be held accountable for the shit relationship so many people are left with once they lose weight.

Don't get me started on the amount of people that dont follow it correctly and think home made chips and 2 chicken breasts is a healthy meal.

Its essentially calorie counting without counting calories but "syns" when done correctly.

Im glad its worked for you though. :)

Another one i used to follow and stopped was skinnyjeansandbakedbeans (i think thats the name)
She started turning into a home/fashion account
Ooh no I haven’t but I have assumed by the amount of Royal Mail bags going out on the reg she must be! Where can I read about profit?
companies house should have figs on.

Those diaries are not cheap, the mark up must be high on them. I remember i was going to get one and saw the price and thought ... maybe not... off to smiths i go haha

Last edited:
  • Heart