Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ad for Stripe and Stare PJs on Chloe's stories, I’m in the market for some nice, cotton pjs for Christmas so took a look (didn’t swipe up!)

£125 on pyjamas - really?!? Is it just me or is that a lot for something to sleep, eat and sweat in?! I did check their undies out a while ago and they were a silly price too!

Reactions: 4
Ad for Stripe and Stare PJs on Chloe's stories, I’m in the market for some nice, cotton pjs for Christmas so took a look (didn’t swipe up!)

£125 on pyjamas - really?!? Is it just me or is that a lot for something to sleep, eat and sweat in?! I did check their undies out a while ago and they were a silly price too!
They’re a silly price for us mugs to buy to make up the money for all those they give away to the likes of Chloe for free! Hence I don’t buy anything these ‘influencers’ show off they’ve been sent for free.

Reactions: 6
Her daughters have recently turned 13 and 15 and they have a Mum that posted a photo on social media of herself in bra and pants. They must be horrified.

Reactions: 6
Her daughters have recently turned 13 and 15 and they have a Mum that posted a photo on social media of herself in bra and pants. They must be horrified.
Fairly sheer bra at that... if she were a celeb we'd be saying she was on the sliipery slope to OnlyFans o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest I’m jealous of her. My puppy exactly the same age and I can’t go to bed until he does around 10pm. Certainly not 2030!!

Has she lost her mind? Instead of taking the styrofoam away from the dog and checking that none is in his mouth she films him and let’s him bite it again! Bloody idiot!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The mouse story 😩 I’ve had this happen to me on numerous occasions and have always rescued the poor thing if it was running about!

Just seen her gift guide for teen girls. She suggests Cards against Humanity. Really? For 13 year old girls? Is she crazy?

• Wow
I have to say how disappointed I am with chloe. I was a fan and I liked the escapism of some of the stuff she did. Obviously wealthy and she nor anyone needs to apologise for that however she in last few months has really not understood life for so many. People have lost jobs, lost income, worried if they can eat, worked extra etc. I think the acceptance of so much stuff is simply insane. I personally have been fortunate but I have helped others and will continue to do so. She just flaunts her life. Moans she is tired and refuses to take criticism. I hope she realises one day but I imagine she will continue in her bubble and moan away

Reactions: 12
She has gone ad and swipe up crazy this week.
Advertising £95 crackers!!

Also noticed she was moaning as didnt want to go out in the rain with the dog but he had been crying at the door for half an hour so she thought she better. Gives me the rage.

The mouse story 😩 I’ve had this happen to me on numerous occasions and have always rescued the poor thing if it was running about!
That was so upsetting to read... basically, she left the mouse to be tormented and tortured by the cat all night and the dog in the morning 🤷‍♀️😱🥺

Latest post is showing of her physique in sequinned gym gear. Yes Chloe, we get it.. you are thin, toned and pitching to sell sweaty Betty gear.

• Heart
I thought the same, so cruel. 🐁

Showing off how teeny tiny she is and with the dog sitting on the floor it looks so odd!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.