Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bleating on about being xs again! £120 for a grey cardigan. How many clothes does this woman need!

Reactions: 4
A woman in her mid forties, filming herself zipping up her jeans in slow-mo then decides to post it online. Okay........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have those cardis and can confirm they are actually not v itchy. However WTAF was the slow-mo jumpsuit thing - Princess, you’re such a knob! 🙈🤣

Reactions: 3
It was her anniversary after all..maybe giving hubbie a treat whilst making an ad at the same time. That's Chloe..money making at every opportunity. 🤣

Her face looks very different in her young marrieds story today - can't quite put my finger on what she's had done though.

Reactions: 2
A woman in her mid forties, filming herself zipping up her jeans in slow-mo then decides to post it online. Okay........
I know!!!
Sally Anne Rutlandgirlfashionstyle has done a slow mo video of her getting dress too! What is wrong with these women !!! Also along with Lovestyle40 posting themselves in their undies & bras for a free underwear set!
There needs to be a thread for gold swimsuit woman Lovestyle40 surprised there isn’t one already!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say it’s probably lip fillers and maybe cheek fillers that make her look so different. Both can totally alter how you look. I’ve had both in the past (loved them!) and when I’d had my cheek fillers done it really changed my face shape

Reactions: 1
I know!!!
Sally Anne Rutlandgirlfashionstyle has done a slow mo video of her getting dress too! What is wrong with these women !!! Also along with Lovestyle40 posting themselves in their undies & bras for a free underwear set!
There needs to be a thread for gold swimsuit woman Lovestyle40 surprised there isn’t one already!
Each of these are weak for themselves. Just a little cringe.

Reactions: 1
This!!! And the angle it was filmed too - WTAF🙈 I had second hand embarrassment for Prinny C.

I do love that jumpsuit though, I have it in cream, but mine is a 38 - not a minuscule 34 - as she had to tell us 😂

So, who do we have to beg for a new thread, in the manner of the Princess and the Tweakments?

New thread here chaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.