Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog and the cat flap drama. Who changes a cat flap just because the dog doesn't like the sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
... A vacuous tone deaf narcissist who is obsessed with a creature who just can’t answer back and rules her household?

Reactions: 4
I would love to hear more on the sleazy husband. A couple of people have said it on here now?

Reactions: 2
Liketoknowit is just another affiliate link program, and I’d guess it has higher agency fees but also higher Influencer commission. If Chloe hasn’t labelled it as affiliate marketing, she can be reported to the ASA.

Is Fran trying to move away from Influencing more to product design and development. That could be why she’s not using affiliate link swipe ups as they are rather déclassé.
That is why Fran is gone less with the swipe up links - she is earning more with her collobrations and product designs. Which she plugs a lot - so no total Insta angel just working it different these days because she can afford too.

That is why Fran is gone less with the swipe up links - she is earning more with her collobrations and product designs. Which she plugs a lot - so no total Insta angel just working it different these days because she can afford too.
Frans collaborations really annoy me as I think most of them are very dated looking products not in the same style that she wears.

Reactions: 3
I think Fran's got a good eye and she's definitely more relatable and just generally nicer than Princess Chlo. I'm not a fan of all the balloon sleeves that she favours (they're a bugger under a coat) and I just didn't get the hype with those jeans she did but she certainly knows her own look.

Watched the Princess's stories earlier about the dog eating a Frosties bar out of her bag. I mean, she's ruining that dog isn't she? If you know he's a scavanger then you put any food away well out of his reach, you supervise him, you give him your attention, you train him. I guess the lure of eye bleeping herself in her phone is more appealing.

Reactions: 7
I think Fran's got a good eye and she's definitely more relatable and just generally nicer than Princess Chlo. I'm not a fan of all the balloon sleeves that she favours (they're a bugger under a coat) and I just didn't get the hype with those jeans she did but she certainly knows her own look.

Watched the Princess's stories earlier about the dog eating a Frosties bar out of her bag. I mean, she's ruining that dog isn't she? If you know he's a scavanger then you put any food away well out of his reach, you supervise him, you give him your attention, you train him. I guess the lure of eye bleeping herself in her phone is more appealing.
I find Fran probably one of the better, more honest influencers. I agree about the Donna Ida collab jeans though. Those jeans just didn’t do anything for anyone IMO!

I'm surprised Donna Ida has time to design any jeans - she seems to spend all her life being poked full of filler by Dr Ellie Sateei

• Haha
So today she needs to prioritise walking the dog as he didn't get one yesterday!
She doesn't deserve a dog.

Suddenly wearing some other gifted workout leggings. What happened to sweaty Betty Chloe? Help me - I’m confused about what over priced brand you are trying to sell to me

• Haha
I’m so glad the vain duck has blocked me 😂. I couldn’t be doing with all these posts you are commenting on, she sounds like she’s got worse. I call a divorce next year and a reinvention.

• Wow
She’s definitely changed since I started to follow her a couple of years ago. Back then it was pleasurable but now comes across as desperate, very vain and a bit thick.

She's finally taking the spoilt tantrumming dog to a behaviouralist. I wonder if they'll be brave enough to tell her that she's the one who needs retraining, not the dog...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's finally taking the spoilt tantrumming dog to a behaviouralist. I wonder if they'll be brave enough to tell her that she's the one who needs retraining, not the dog...
Well well well. We could all see this coming months ago. It was obvious. She wrecked the dog from the second she took ownership. Princess chloe is the perfect example of how not to treat a dog. Stupid is as stupid does.!!

Reactions: 8
So poor Chloe is frazzled with teenagers and a disobedient dog ffs she should try a a12 hour shift , then home for cooking and chores !!

Reactions: 4
I've said it before and will say it again - I really can't see how she survives as every little thing is a huge drama. How on earth did she give birth and cope with babies and toddlers?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.