Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's more the fact that they have chosen to use her to advertise the brand. I don't want my money to be funding the free stuff that she has been gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see the begging paid off again & she finally got gifted a dog coat 🙄

It's more the fact that they have chosen to use her to advertise the brand. I don't want my money to be funding the free stuff that she has been gifted.
Exactly why I don’t buy from anywhere these ‘influencers’ get freebies from 🙏🏼

Reactions: 1
I see that unlike her friend chloelovestograb/beg/moan, Fran (thefashionlift) chose not to aff link her Black Friday stories 👏🏼 I’d say she needs her own thread in ‘Rave About’ but that seems to be the kiss of death so I’ll just champion her here & if you’re reading Chloe, you could learn a lot from your friend 👍🏼

Reactions: 9
So many influencers have got puppies over lockdown, Chloe comes across as far too weak to train a dog, she's totally made a rod for her own back with no boundaries. That dog runs their house.

So many influencers have got puppies over lockdown, Chloe comes across as far too weak to train a dog, she's totally made a rod for her own back with no boundaries. That dog runs their house.
She's destroying that dog. He's quite badly behaved at times purely because she's busy showing the gram how "naughty" he is and how she loves him SO much she can't reprimand him..

Reactions: 7
From seeing her posing in that very mini dress this morning, I feel she is competing with her teenage daughters, doesn’t want the spotlight to be on them. Look at me, I can wear very short dressers as well as any young person, I‘m thinner, etc. In reality, that dress will ride up after she walks a few steps and and she will look ridiculous.

I see she’s used Liketoknow it to link, rather than a swipe up. Probably feels she has to make some concession after thefashionlift didn’t use links for her gift guide.

I wonder what her husband thinks, it's his dog too. I'm pretty sure my partner would have told me to stop mollycoddling it by now. When she trys to tell him off, her tone of voice is all wrong, the dog doesn't have a clue it's doing something it shouldn't.

Reactions: 4
I see that unlike her friend chloelovestograb/beg/moan, Fran (thefashionlift) chose not to aff link her Black Friday stories 👏🏼 I’d say she needs her own thread in ‘Rave About’ but that seems to be the kiss of death so I’ll just champion her here & if you’re reading Chloe, you could learn a lot from your friend 👍🏼
Ha ha - I nearly mentioned Belsfashionedit there also, then remembered that it would be deathly. After following Chloe, I probably like Bel even more now as she is allergic to dogs ;)

Ha ha - I nearly mentioned Belsfashionedit there also, then remembered that it would be deathly. After following Chloe, I probably like Bel even more now as she is allergic to dogs ;)
Idk who she is! I’ll have to look her up 👍🏼

Idk who she is! I’ll have to look her up 👍🏼
Just another bored London mum with a rich husband - but she does do charity work, has lots of small business clothing featured and doesn't try to pretend she shops in Matalan, unlike some people :)

Reactions: 2
Chloe has become another one who posts saying 'Here I am in a size XXXXXXXXXS, it'a bit on the big side, should have sized down'. Yeah, we get it, you're tiny with a 20 inch waist. Get over it.

At least Fran is slightly more relatable size wise.

Reactions: 9
I see she’s used Liketoknow it to link, rather than a swipe up. Probably feels she has to make some concession after thefashionlift didn’t use links for her gift guide.
Liketoknowit is just another affiliate link program, and I’d guess it has higher agency fees but also higher Influencer commission. If Chloe hasn’t labelled it as affiliate marketing, she can be reported to the ASA.

Is Fran trying to move away from Influencing more to product design and development. That could be why she’s not using affiliate link swipe ups as they are rather déclassé.

Reactions: 5
Chloe in that cheap, tacky dress looked more like the mistress than the wife of a man who buys her diamonds from Robinson Pelham. She seems all over the place atm with her ads which is why she’s so unlikeable to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.