Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post is showing of her physique in sequinned gym gear. Yes Chloe, we get it.. you are thin, toned and pitching to sell sweaty Betty gear.
I wouldn’t be happy if I was the PR manager at Sweatty Betty; the pose is ridiculous and it looks like she tit a dog. The fact that she says she didn’t notice the dog really speaks volumes about her professionalism towards these ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be happy if I was the PR manager at Sweatty Betty; the pose is ridiculous and it looks like she tit a dog. The fact that she says she didn’t notice the dog really speaks volumes about her professionalism towards these ads.
I’m not surprised she didn’t notice the dog, she only has eyes for herself 🙄 Or she did see the dog & knew it’d get comments = ⬆ engagement = successful campaign 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 4
Chloe has been fannying about today in ball gowns, trying to convince people that dropping a £100 on a full length sequin dress is a reasonable idea in a pandemic and subsequent lock down

clueless

Reactions: 8
Chloe has been fannying about today in ball gowns, trying to convince people that dropping a £100 on a full length sequin dress is a reasonable idea in a pandemic and subsequent lock down

clueless
Ha yes let me just buy a ball gown to watch the tele...🤣

Reactions: 1
Could she be more out of touch with her latest post? Jesus Christ, its a new low even for her 🙈

Reactions: 2
Touched a nerve, Chloe?! Pathetic stories, she is clearly defensive of accepting so many gifts. I always find it so embarassing when someone calls themselves an influencer, especially whining about how they need to earn a living through influencing, cringe, silly tart

Reactions: 7
She is supporting small brands apparently....thats why her last 4 ads have been for Topshop, Marks and Sparks, Sweaty Betty and Emu. Nice to see you promoting all these small businesses Chloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
work? Need to earn a living? WTF? Why is it the likes of her see this as a job? She is married to a millionaire, lives in a house in Chelsea worth millions, does piss all all day except post photos of herself or film herself in ball gowns in her hallway, wear expensive leggings and cashmere to watch TV in full make up with red lipstick 💄.
Oh and the comment she’s received about not answering her DMs, she’s too busy deleting all her negative comments to reply to the DMs we can’t see. Her friend thefashionlift is also guilty of not replying to DMs. Whereas the likes of real Mega bloggers like Emma Hill replies to every single one!!
Surely everyone must have noticed that she doesn’t seem to get that many comments for the amount of likes? That’s because she or probably someone she pays..deletes anything other than love and positivity!

Reactions: 2
To be fair to Chloe - I'd have probably told the person who sent a snippy second message about not responding to DMs in less than an hour to duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was if we didn't accept ads we wouldn't be able to provide you with the content that you get for free....truth is if people were charged to watch her walk the dog or sit in her car moaning about another headache or back ache no one would watch. If you had to pay a subscription to watch these money grabbing pampered princesses they would be out of business.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.