Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be different in real live but Chloe comes across as extremely shallow, spoilt and a tad fake. No substance to her. No filter at all, yesterday it was a few hundred pounds worth of Elemis products, a bean-bag gifted in her son’s room, Stripeandstare lounge wear a few days ago, oblivious to the fact that thousands have lost their jobs, companies are folding, people are dying and seriously ill. And what does our Chlo do, wants us to swipe up and buy, buy, buy.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
... but also to take long interruption-free baths in our not so #kindlygifted bathrooms every evening. Jaysus I’d love the opportunity....

Reactions: 6
Chloe Loves to Beg is back again...”oh I’m not leaving the house so I can’t get Easter eggs, what will I do”. So transparently translates to “who’s going to send me some freebies”. Especially cos her buddy Fran got gifted some chocolates & crap this week! She’s definitely up there with the worst of the grabby gang 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Chloe Loves to Beg is back again...”oh I’m not leaving the house so I can’t get Easter eggs, what will I do”. So transparently translates to “who’s going to send me some freebies”. Especially cos her buddy Fran got gifted some chocolates & crap this week! She’s definitely up there with the worst of the grabby gang 🙄
Was just coming on to say the same. She is such a grabby bastard! Was really amused by the preening into the camera too, god she loves herself!

Reactions: 5
Yes, that was a blatant beg for Easter goodies and the worst thing is, she’ll probably be gifted some. Same with the bed linen a few weeks, pretending she couldn’t remember name of a brand, then remembered, then was gifted a set of bed linen by the brand.

Her fluffy personality is an act, no-one could be that dizzy in real life, always forgetting stuff, getting dates and appointments mixed up, forgetting school stuff, mislaying stuff. It’s an act to get even more foodies gifted.

Reactions: 7
Was just coming on to say the same. She is such a grabby bastard! Was really amused by the preening into the camera too, god she loves herself!
I mean talk about taking advantage of a tit situation 🤯 I’m sure there are millions who’d love an egg this weekend but they might not have an income atm, they might be working under horrendous conditions, they might even be fighting for their life! Silly cow!

Yes, that was a blatant beg for Easter goodies and the worst thing is, she’ll probably be gifted some. Same with the bed linen a few weeks, pretending she couldn’t remember name of a brand, then remembered, then was gifted a set of bed linen by the brand.

Her fluffy personality is an act, no-one could be that dizzy in real life, always forgetting stuff, getting dates and appointments mixed up, forgetting school stuff, mislaying stuff. It’s an act to get even more foodies gifted.
Definitely an act because she can be really arsey if she doesn’t like what someone has said & also because of how calculating she is 👎🏼 Not cool!

• Heart
She's always seductively draped over a sofa, doing a yoga pose or eye bleeping herself🙄. The sugary sweet voice gets on my nerves too. You never see her cleaning the oven or emptying the tit out of the cat's litter tray.😂 So in love with herself🤢

• Haha
She's always seductively draped over a sofa, doing a yoga pose or eye bleeping herself🙄. The sugary sweet voice gets on my nerves too. You never see her cleaning the oven or emptying the tit out of the cat's litter tray.😂 So in love with herself🤢
I don’t think it’s seductive as much as she’s probably having one of her lie downs she has to take after she’s had any thought process. Or she’s a snake....oh wait 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
D93AA153-584F-428C-85AA-9187BEB3AA0F.jpeg

Err, sorry ChloeLovesToGRAB, isn’t that your EVERY day?

Or do you really consider your “work” on Friday and Saturday, i.e. adding lots of swipe ups and #AF on “love your shorts”-type fakery, truly a meaningful and necessary contribution to our fractured and depleted society

TONE DEAF. GRABBY. THICK.

FINALLY UNFOLLOWED

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Chloe Needs a Brain has come up with a corker today in the form of who can she pass on her “used, but only to try” lipsticks to? I mean this is the perfect climate to be passing on used lipsticks 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ll take them all...said no sensible person!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That's because usually she has a cleaner and also mummy lives most of the year with her and my guess is mummy does an awful lot for princess chloe because.... Well...... She's a princess...... Right??

• Haha
The fact that she has dozens of uses once lipsticks just shows how shallow, vapid and wasteful the industry and the likes of Chloe are.

why are you accepting these gifts that you clearly do not want or need? Why didn’t you donate them when you first were sent them and so they didn’t go to waste?

they are all so grabby, it is vile. She can’t even share where she bought a pair of shorts from, always has to be an affiliate link. For someone who thinks so highly of herself she really is classless.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Always ready for stories with a full face of make up even though she’s at home all day, lippy eyeliner the lot. And still has the need for those peachy coloured filters!

Reactions: 4
Always ready for stories with a full face of make up even though she’s at home all day, lippy eyeliner the lot. And still has the need for those peachy coloured filters!
She's ridiculous🙄. How anybody can take her seriously is beyond me 😂

Reactions: 4
they are all so grabby, it is vile. She can’t even share where she bought a pair of shorts from, always has to be an affiliate link. For someone who thinks so highly of herself she really is classless.
This! Absolutely bleeping this! The source of whatever she is swiping up to is never listed, it's always just a swipe up for maximum engagement.

She has really shown her true colours during this awful time. So bleeping privileged and out of touch. The constant swipe ups are just tone deaf, the lusting over herself into the camera and gratuitous cleavage shots (whoops I didn't realise I looked so booby) are total cringe, the full face of make up (WTF wears eye shadow and lippie to bum around the house?!) and the Poor Ickle Princess Has Had A Tiring Day act is embarrassing but seeing the dozens of unused lipsticks which is just an example of what she's been too greedy to decline has done it for me. Unfollowed. She's a prick of the highest order.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she always sitting wrapped in blankets with candles and the tv on in the middle of the day..you would honestly think she lived in her own. So far removed from my reality of working 9 hours a day whilst attempting to get the kids to do a least 10 mins of school stuff. Her life is like a parallel universe but she has grown up such a princess she has no idea. She really gives me the rage.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't believe when she said the other day that they had booked a waste pickup because they usually have to go to the tip at least once a week. Just shows how much stuff she gets sent (and is still being sent), although I think she did say it was mostly packaging.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
I couldn't believe when she said the other day that they had booked a waste pickup because they usually have to go to the tip at least once a week. Just shows how much stuff she gets sent (and is still being sent), although I think she did say it was mostly packaging.
Yeah I thought that. Just shows you how much stuff she gets.

And the lounging round with hand on forehead doesn't stop even for covid 19. She's such a limp bit of lettuce. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought that. Just shows you how much stuff she gets.

And the lounging round with hand on forehead doesn't stop even for covid 19. She's such a limp bit of lettuce. Pathetic.
I think "a limp bit of lettuce" is too kind😂. I can think of far worse things to call her. She's so over the top and dramatic. She actually infuriates me, but I can't resist watching her patheticness for some reason. She's like a bad soap opera 🙄

• Haha
What I did appreciate was her mate, The Fashion Lift donating things she’d been sent to front line workers. I mean they all say they will (Luludumas being the biggest offender) but after the initial declaration, they all seem to quietly forget to do it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.