Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught her stories earlier I know she’s not feeling 💯 but couldn’t work out if she was upset because she doesn’t like skiing?! I think I’d just send the others off and have some me time if that was the case...
Exactly and do we wanna see someone moaning....... I mean she's in a very fortunate position, gets the chance to go skiing, OK she doesn't like it, make the best of it, do other stuff, you don't have to actually ski. A cup of positivitea is needed for her. She's a bit of a misery guts at the moment and it's getting on my wick.

Reactions: 3
She is pissing me off - id love to be in her situation - ok you don't like ski ing but you are staying (I suspect) in a v nice hotel while majority of us are stuck at home over half term!!

Reactions: 2
I don't like...... I don't like..... I don't like....... 😴😴😴😴😴😴 Maybe she should watch her stories back and stop being such a negative nelly...... Maybe tomorrow wake up and say..... I'm grateful for..... I'm grateful for..... I'm grateful for...... Could make a big difference to her quality of life. 😁

Reactions: 4
In her favour, she’s actually responsive to messages and friendly which goes a long way.

In her favour, she’s actually responsive to messages and friendly which goes a long way.
She’s not usually. I sent a perfectly pleasant message. But as it wasn’t blowing smoke up her arse and fitting her narrative she blocked me 🙄

• Wow

I didn't find that when I used to follow her. Most people that moan as much as she does are unhappy. Something is wrong in her life, she will need to work it out.

Reactions: 3
She’s not usually. I sent a perfectly pleasant message. But as it wasn’t blowing smoke up her arse and fitting her narrative she blocked me 🙄
My friend messaged her once to say she found something she had said confusing nothing nasty just she couldn't understand and before she knew it she had put the message on her stories making a mockery of it....... I unfollowed her after that.

• Wow
  • Angry
I had forgotten this woman even existed on Instagram until I saw this thread. I used to follow her but found her highly irritating so unfollowed for pretty much all the same reasons stated. It was very cathartic pressing the unfollow button.

Reactions: 8
Oh gawd happy bollocks is back from holiday.... 🙄....... On a serious note I think she's perimenopausal...... She seems to be suffering from anxiety and is always on a downer, OK the news about the little girl is very sad, but she seems to go from one drama to another and is always booing. Clear signs of being perimenopausal. Only last week she was banging on about feeling old as well. She's definitely draining to watch.

Reactions: 5
I just think she’s a total narcissist wrapped up in shiny paper with a big #gifted bow on top. She is SO unaware how privileged she is and is always moaning about things that 99% of the population just get on with or would love to have as problems. I agree what happened to the girl is beyond tragic but crying into your phone to thousands of followers makes it aaaalllllll about you.

Reactions: 6
I had forgotten this woman even existed on Instagram until I saw this thread. I used to follow her but found her highly irritating so unfollowed for pretty much all the same reasons stated. It was very cathartic pressing the unfollow button.
Me too! Forgotten all about her. Reading these comments brings it all back. I stopped following when her account was hacked and she’d created temporary account and then all of the Instagram community were sharing it! She was literally crying, does anyone remember that? And the way Insta honeys we’re sharing her page asking people to follow her, it was resembling gofundme page 😂 So sad and desperate! Her car stories after she drops the kids must count as her work 🤔 I remember her stopping and making faces as the passers by would look in. Because you know taking into your phone and apologising for the state of you with a face full of make up is normal 🙄
Then you head of to the dressing room and then talk some to your phone, whilst trying the outfits on. Weird behaviour. Oh hang on, it’s called ‘work’ Soo busy! Soo tired 😑
I mean we all do it, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She must have read this yesterday because all of a sudden she's decided to try being a bit happier lol. Well done chloe love. Mind you she's left it up to us to cheer her up 🙄....... She's gonna be exhausted after this I feel an afternoon reclining with her hand on her forehead and a cup of tea in the other hand coming our way 😂

• Haha
OMG have you seen today’s stories? ”Tell me your happy stories to chear me up” Naturally lots of people oblige with a lot of sad teary happy ending stories. But Chloe finishes by it all off by the old “lots of people have been asking about my earrings.. so here they are swipe up etc” !.. Who the duck has noticed her earrings amongst her long hair? Disgraceful!!!!

• Angry
I actually think she should rename herself ro Chloelovesustoswipeup...she is the worst for this, it's constant from her. I refuse to swipe up..unless they mention where its from also. Erica Davies and Dmbl40 at least tell us where things are from as well as the swipe

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I no longer swipe - I refuse to line their pockets - I’ll perhaps look at the outfit, clear my cookies or find the item using the home computer. Would love to know how many fall for it though.

Reactions: 7
I no longer swipe - I refuse to line their pockets - I’ll perhaps look at the outfit, clear my cookies or find the item using the home computer. Would love to know how many fall for it though.
I used to swipe up to all sorts even if I had no intention of buying, but just curious of what it was 🙈 I’ve had no idea about the swipe ups! I’m glad I’ve wised up. I also unfollow many of these type of accounts. The following and likes gives these accounts lucrative opportunities. So do unfollow too. People still follow the accounts unfortunately even when knowing about ads and af links and generally not liking the person behind the account.

Occasionally she uses that awful grubby/desperate Like to Know it feature, which I thought only “lesser/Tier 3” type bloggers used. Can’t scroll past fast enough when I see that

She's depressing to watch, she's either upset about something, seeking sympathy or whinging🤔. I'd rather sit in front of my washing machine and watch it go round and round🤪

• Haha
Hats off to Chloe for giving us a 10% discount code to buy some pearl hoop earrings 🙄. Not to mention all the tags in stories for brands she has previously worked with. How do these people remain so detached from the real world?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.