Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely adores herself, lying on the sun lounger or sofa, carefully positioning her phone so she can show us a hint of cleavage or a leg (with foot pointed to give the impression of a longer leg). Or lying on the sofa, hand on forehead. Wishing us the ‘happiest of Sunday’s’ in the midst of all this. Everything exhausts her. I think one day last week, changed outfits three or four times during that day. All soft filters. imsuppose it is exhausting opening gifts to show is and the stress of having to add swipe ups. Poor Chlo.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has she ever had a job? She must have done something. Gobsmacked that people can go through life never having worked...like RVK_loves. What a weird existence.

Reactions: 4
I’m disappointed in myself for knowing this, but I believe she was a talent manager for a tv production company. Which I would imagine could be quite stressful — can’t picture it though given all the lying around that happens (given your descriptions, I’m still not following her)

Reactions: 5
I’m disappointed in myself for knowing this, but I believe she was a talent manager for a tv production company. Which I would imagine could be quite stressful — can’t picture it though given all the lying around that happens (given your descriptions, I’m still not following her)
I just read that online...started as an HR assistant and worked her way up...where her husband was Chief 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s just showing what you get for £7k 😉 (or however much a good boob job costs nowadays!)
do you know, I was going to say a couple of weeks ago - definitely a boob job yeah? Not a criticism, just an observation.

Reactions: 5
do you know, I was going to say a couple of weeks ago - definitely a boob job yeah? Not a criticism, just an observation.
Definitely, a few months ago I’d say & she hasn’t been able to resist showing them off at every opportunity since...

Reactions: 2
Well she’s always keen to say she’s only a size 6-8, and that photo doesn’t suggest 6-8 🍈🍈 🤣

Reactions: 3
Definitely, a few months ago I’d say & she hasn’t been able to resist showing them off at every opportunity since...
Oh really? I’d missed that but yeah thinking about they’ve certainly been on show more lately. I used to work for a plastic surgeon and the shape/size compared to her size says augmentation to me.

Oh really? I’d missed that but yeah thinking about they’ve certainly been on show more lately. I used to work for a plastic surgeon and the shape/size compared to her size says augmentation to me.
I saw some stories she did last week in a swimsuit & she had that weird chasm, thin people get between their boobs. You’ll know the technical terms better than me 😉

I’m sure she said she’s a D cup in stories not too long ago, the rest of her frame is so tiny that it stuck in my mind. Clearly I am oblivious to people’s plastic surgery as I didn’t even think of implants!

Well they obviously weren't gifted or there would be a "swipe up for a pair like mine"..link

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve always thought they were fake, nothing new. Everything is fake, she’s botoxed and filled to death plus she also feels the need to always use soft peachy filters. One of her filters recently on her stories didn’t hide her chest area which to my surprise wasn’t so perfect it was full of brown sun spots!! Also she often feels the need to mention the fact that shes wearing the size 6 or like to today as she had to ‘size up‘ to an 8 🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve always thought they were fake, nothing new. Everything is fake, she’s botoxed and filled to death plus she also feels the need to always use soft peachy filters. One of her filters recently on her stories didn’t hide her chest area which to my surprise wasn’t so perfect it was full of brown sun spots!!!
Ha! I saw that & thought the same about her chest! Sometimes when she’s had a top up around her lower face & lips it looks like she struggles to speak properly

838204C3-F47B-4E96-8CA3-C8F03352415C.jpeg

Just put her husbands name in to google to have a nose and this photo came up in images, it’s 9 years old (and we’d all change in that time!) but I thought she looked really different, maybe it’s just the lack of filters?!

• Wow
When I first discovered Chloe's feed, it seemed gloriously positive and like a little ray of sunshine but my Lord, it didn't take long for the saccharine-sweet drivel to drive me insane. I don't think I've ever come across someone quite as vacuous and lacking in awareness of the world around them. She seems to have little concept of how privileged her life is and how trivial her issues as she strokes her cat, preens her hair and loses brand-new designer jumpers by throwing the bag away. Right now when so many are facing loss, hardship, the ruin of their businesses, to see her wittering about her walks with her mum, vintage-style tea dresses and Milla's missing ballet show, I just want to shake her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When I first discovered Chloe's feed, it seemed gloriously positive and like a little ray of sunshine but my Lord, it didn't take long for the saccharine-sweet drivel to drive me insane. I don't think I've ever come across someone quite as vacuous and lacking in awareness of the world around them. She seems to have little concept of how privileged her life is and how trivial her issues as she strokes her cat, preens her hair and loses brand-new designer jumpers by throwing the bag away. Right now when so many are facing loss, hardship, the ruin of their businesses, to see her wittering about her walks with her mum, vintage-style tea dresses and Milla's missing ballet show, I just want to shake her.
Agree, I used to really like her but I unfollowed her a little while ago because I just didn’t buy her sweetness & light act anymore! All the begging she did for her bathroom was quite frankly embarrassing. I notice recently she’s being sneaky with her stories to make £. Previously she’d say where her dress/top/anything was from & add an affiliate swipe up whereas now she just adds the swipe up so when you click on it even if you don’t buy from that website there & then but do in the future she still gets her cut! This is outright dishonesty because there are so many people who don’t understand how affiliate links work! If she’s so desperate to make money out of people when we’re all in a crappy situation together, she should at least make it clear 😤

Reactions: 11
Yep I used to follow her and really enjoyed her feed, even though her lifestyle is a million miles from mine.

Then she started the whole woe is me, any slight challenge was branded as people being ‘nasty’, and her constant angst and exhaustion led me to switch off.

The bathroom begging was utterly embarrassing, shameful in fact. She takes herself far too seriously and fails to acknowledge her privileged existence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.