Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all at it. Piavebekegrace Had the audacity to thank the NHS, key workers etc first before her endless daily Boden, Joules, White stuff hard sell. I’ve had to unfollow.

Reactions: 6
They're all at it aren't they, the money grabbing sods. They might as well just stand on a street corner with a begging bowl, because that's what their constant swipe ups is like😡

Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed a lot of them as the constant begging by way of swipe ups is nauseating. A Mothers Edit has been terrible for this lately - "I'll add a swipe up" gurn, silly giggle. Oh duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don't get her at all..earlier in the week she was crying as so worried about her mum now she is ad ad ad swipe swipe whilst floating in dresses and slippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don't get her at all..earlier in the week she was crying as so worried about her mum now she is ad ad ad swipe swipe whilst floating in dresses and slippers.
That story of the crying selfie was the most attention seeking thing I’ve seen in a long time. If I was that distressed the very last thing I’d think to do would be to take a selfie and post it. The woman is a such a narcissist.

Reactions: 12
That story of the crying selfie was the most attention seeking thing I’ve seen in a long time. If I was that distressed the very last thing I’d think to do would be to take a selfie and post it. The woman is a such a narcissist.
I thought the same. If I was honestly that upset about anything, the last thing I’d be doing would be posting a teary picture to a load of strangers! I wonder if she actually has any RL friends because she seems to over share with strangers what a normal person would share with family/friends. She’s been more annoying than ever this week & as for that try-on she did when she had no intention of keeping the clothes, just wanted to keep up her normal content 🤯 I don’t thing she’s all the ticket!

They’re all at it. Piavebekegrace Had the audacity to thank the NHS, key workers etc first before her endless daily Boden, Joules, White stuff hard sell. I’ve had to unfollow.
I followed her ages ago, all that boden stuff 🙄

I thought the same. If I was honestly that upset about anything, the last thing I’d be doing would be posting a teary picture to a load of strangers! I wonder if she actually has any RL friends because she seems to over share with strangers what a normal person would share with family/friends. She’s been more annoying than ever this week & as for that try-on she did when she had no intention of keeping the clothes, just wanted to keep up her normal content 🤯 I don’t thing she’s all the ticket!
I agree theres something really odd, all that I will be quiet on here for a few days, then shes straight back half an hour later with swipe ups. Shes very childish, attention seeking wimp how anyone could be married to her 🙄

100 per cent agree. Used to quite like her but shes so out of touch and the last few weeks have highlighted that more than ever.... Most people worried about their health or jobs and she's adding bleeping swipe ups on every single story

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So today a whole load of soft focus Elemis ads. Who spends £239 on products just for their ’morning routine’. Obvious not Chloe in her hashtag gifted world. Literally lost for words at how utterly out of touch and greedy they are. And shame on Elemis. If they have products to donate then STOP giving them to vapid wealthy women of Instagram and donate them to NHS staff, supermarket staff etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Grandad was in the yardbirds spiked brat never done a days work I bet she insufferable !😱

Reactions: 1
Despite a lot of them being comfortable financially, chloe moreso as guess her husband earns well, most on the gram must be hoping these swipe ups still bring them a decent income. We may all be housebound but forking out on beauty or clothing won’t be top priority for lots right now.

Reactions: 2
She is on a roll today..sell, sell, sell. Isolation comfies seems to be a favourite amongst them all. Hiw about you go and donate your gifted comfies to someone knocking their pan in at the moment.

Reactions: 5
You’ll never see chloe give anything away or donate. She’s very grabby - don’t you recall the contrast begging for a free bathroom?

Reactions: 4
Yesterday she wasn't up for posting..too busy sorting all the ads and swipes for today. Ask me anything she says...every answer has an ad or a swipe.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yesterday she wasn't up for posting..too busy sorting all the ads and swipes for today. Ask me anything she says...every answer has an ad or a swipe.
I noticed the same. I’m not sure I believe people ask these questions, I’m sure they’re well filtered... like her face!

• Haha
She’s gone down in my estimation (not that it was particularly high but higher than it is now) so much. So grabby and fake. Her and Ashley are cut from the same cloth - under all the smiley, giggly #bekind tit they’re just out for whatever they can get.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.