Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just showing what you get for £7k 😉 (or however much a good boob job costs nowadays!)
She's always kind of stealth boasting about her bust! Don't know why but it never occurred to me they were fake.

Am finding her a bit draining to watch during lockdown, too much moaning, when really, what does she have to gripe about?

Reactions: 7
Remember to wipes those cookies from your phones if you swipe up peeps (y)

And I agree about the stealth boob bragging 😄

Reactions: 5
“A few people have been asking about what bra I was wearing under my Tea dress” .. As if!!
But hey swipe up and see!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
do you know, I was going to say a couple of weeks ago - definitely a boob job yeah? Not a criticism, just an observation.
Defo a boob job, her frame is very small I think she had some sort of procedure that she mentioned a while back so maybe a boob upgrade. I hate all the swipe ups and I'm showing this because I have to be paid, contract with topshop. As if anyone is wearing a tea dress right now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's going full on flashing the boobies on Stories today, definitely hinted at a boob upgrade by saying she thought she'd been buying her t-shirts too small.

She’s totally showing off her boobs today 😂 ‘The XS was a little small’ and ‘Sorry seem to be snuggling smarties’ = look at my nips!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't watched but can imagine. Such a bleeping narcissist!

Reactions: 3
Oh do duck off chloe you absolute nause...... "oh look, my bra is just hanging over the banister of the stairs I'm painting"........🤣🤣🤣🤣 The woman who's feed is perfectly perfect in every way just leaves her bra hanging in view...... Christ just get em out, show them off, then stop obsessing over your own tits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She strikes me as the kind of person who has been spoilt (or is it spoiled?! I've never sure!) her whole life; indulged by her parents no doubt living a very charmed, wealthy, pampered life, and then married a wealthy man to continue living in that lifestyle. People that have lived that kind of life take offence at the slightest thing and construe any comment that doesn't suck up to them as someone 'being mean to them'.

Reactions: 9
She strikes me as the kind of person who has been spoilt (or is it spoiled?! I've never sure!) her whole life; indulged by her parents no doubt living a very charmed, wealthy, pampered life, and then married a wealthy man to continue living in that lifestyle. People that have lived that kind of life take offence at the slightest thing and construe any comment that doesn't suck up to them as someone 'being mean to them'.
Agree. What a worthless way to live your life. Contribute nothing but take all you can.

• Heart
I was blocked over a year ago. But whoa where did those tits come from!? She’s definitely had a boob job. Vain waste of space.

Reactions: 4
She did a horrendously unnecessary and cringey lingerie ad a few years back — it reminded me of (old lady tattler alert!) Ben Elton talking about the Shake’n’Vac woman’s kids and how embarrassed they must feel at how their mother earned a living doing a dickish dance and hoovering (funny then, but ih such different innocent times...)

... all this to say there’s probably a photo on Insta from back then of pre-procedure frontage. I'm still cringing from the first time do not going to look ...

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe she accepted a gifted box of free food. That is utterly despicable. She is incredibly wealthy, living in utter comfort in her massive London house. How on earth can she think it’s ok that she accepts free food when people are so finically challenged at the moment.

This is the epitome of greed, and the sign that she is a total spoilt brat.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
And obligatory swipe up of food box for more £££. Followed by a bunch of pictures about VE Day. She doesn’t get the irony does she?

Reactions: 8
I work with foodbanks..they are on their knees...she and the companies should be donating any food possible. Gifting food to influencers..disgusting.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t get the irony does she?

Thick. As. Mince.

Everything’s lovely in her little bubble, no need to think of the rest of the world suffering when there’s a swipe-up to be had!

I’ve always thought she was a bit of a princess airhead but this has really shocked me that she can be this unaware.

They have luxury holidays, her kids are in private school and she wants for nothing. But took free food. Vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.