Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah good old Chloe....worn out from ski lessons, picked up her mum (live in helper) went clothes shopping...but had to retreat to bed at 3pm with a temperature. She cracks me up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ah good old Chloe....worn out from ski lessons, picked up her mum (live in helper) went clothes shopping...but had to retreat to bed at 3pm with a temperature. She cracks me up.
i was just about to type the same thing! 😂 Good job mums around to do everything for her whilst she has a lie down!

Reactions: 2
Oh dear god..she has been "ploughing on regardless, as you have no alternative"...ploughing on doing what?? Getting your eyebrows laminated? Go away..try commuting at 7am, working all day and cooking non gusto meals at night before doing it all again next day...that's ploughing on. You make sure you get better for your holiday next week.

Reactions: 10
I've said it before and I'll say it again she's limp and lame AF! What a princess. She's the most annoying wet blanket I've ever seen in action. And what a user..... The babysitter is back.... Oh wait that'll be her mum!!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why she never goes to see her Mum in South Africa? I'm sure she said over Christmas that she'd love to spend Christmas with her family there - any reason she doesn't?

The whole hand on the forehead thing is so pathetic. She is really pathetic.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be more pathetic/needy than ever this week. Worrying about getting her newly permed eyelashes wet, needing Mummy to catch the frog, tying herself in knots about which gifted coat she should take on her ski holiday...all documented on stories whilst swooning in bed mid-afternoon. Poor lamb, life is so hard 🙄

• Heart
The whole hand on the forehead thing is so pathetic. She is really pathetic.
She is still at it in Switzerland...worn out by the journey. Poor lamb. What a crappy role model for any daughters she is. Pathetic.

And it's all about her.........go for a lay down chloe love........ (no wonder comments are off she's knows she's gonna get a roasting but she still goes ahead with the post)

Reactions: 1
And it's all about her.........go for a lay down chloe love........ (no wonder comments are off she's knows she's gonna get a roasting but she still goes ahead with the post)
Is this the post she said she’s since taken down? What was it?!

I think I’ve found an American version of Chloe....her insta is called ‘Itsy bitsy indulgences’....

• Sick
Is this the post she said she’s since taken down? What was it?!
Yeah it was a still shot of her with writing saying something along thr lines of....... "I received a horrible message this morning and me me me me oh and me then me oh and it made me feel bad I deleted it but me me and Caroline flack, if she felt this bad me me me me".......you get the idea

• Wow
Yeah it was a still shot of her with writing saying something along thr lines of....... "I received a horrible message this morning and me me me me oh and me then me oh and it made me feel bad I deleted it but me me and Caroline flack, if she felt this bad me me me me".......you get the idea
Thanks! Standard then 🙄

I caught her stories earlier I know she’s not feeling 💯 but couldn’t work out if she was upset because she doesn’t like skiing?! I think I’d just send the others off and have some me time if that was the case...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.